No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
dont really remember playing with him b4 tbh
Yeah they joined that game when WC came over and Holt disappeared after his botched read lists. They didn't do much that game. Iirc

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
These tend to be pretty bad for scum.
No doubt that usually scum want to do things that improve their position and not compromise it. But town usually doesnt do this either. Hence, the confusion. I still dont think leaving that stone unturned is good tho, hence at least a push to full claim

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yeah they joined that game when WC came over and Holt disappeared after his botched read lists. They didn't do much that game. Iirc

I went back and looked. Only Baldy joined that game not Shade it was the civil war game. This maybe Shades first game here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I went back and looked. Only Baldy joined that game not Shade it was the civil war game. This maybe Shades first game here.

this makes more sense lol, i had literally 0 memory of playing with them. only the name looked familiar

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
He pulled it before the duel so he had no motivation at that time.

I don't see any motivation for him to do it as scum. I hated his lack of caring and feel it was more due to the fact that it was TP instead of the actual role.

Well if Grim was mafia he’d have known that both of them were town even before the duel. Before the Pein shot and before the duel I think we were coming into a McHenry lynch and had Grim and OMB not done anything that’s probably where we were going anyway.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Both Shade and Baldrick’s play have fit the ‘mafia sitting back and letting everyone else duke it out’ play style and I’d be surprised if at least one of them wasn’t bad for that reason.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Pendex

Reaction score
No doubt that usually scum want to do things that improve their position and not compromise it. But town usually doesnt do this either. Hence, the confusion. I still dont think leaving that stone unturned is good tho, hence at least a push to full claim
How much of this is pursuing a genuine scum read versus wanting to punish a player because they didn't say sorry enough for their snafu?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well if Grim was mafia he’d have known that both of them were town even before the duel. Before the Pein shot and before the duel I think we were coming into a McHenry lynch and had Grim and OMB not done anything that’s probably where we were going anyway.
Correct I just don't see much behind it either. Now Last night when I was reading that section again. I quoted it above to ask Grim if he felt that his words maybe influenced Sky's insistence on what she suggested.

It also seemed like hey if we do this then we can kill 3 townies in one swoop. I also understand that we had no info and the thought of OMB saying hey guys look at me I am town as scum was also behind it but those posts I quoted were all like 3 or 4 minutes apart.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How much of this is pursuing a genuine scum read versus wanting to punish a player because they didn't say sorry enough for their snafu?
I never said anything about punishing anyone. But simply ignoring it is , imo, pretty dumb

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Catching up now. Not really encountered a duelist role before. So I vote for the person to win right?
You have before last game on WC. Just because you are new here doesn't mean you can play the I haven't seen that before card.
Right Jade's flip is definitely weird. Do we think that the lack of info is down to maf having a janitor?
Only reason they don't usually show up. You have played enough to know that asking that question seems like you are playing off TMI.

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Sometimes. He does give alot a thoughts as town and will say where he is at. He also goes his own direction so if he had a read on me he would vote me everyday regardless of what evidence was out there other than a cop shot

I may have to go back and look as one of them said they have never seen a duelist before. The last game on WC had a duelist and pretty sure we had a duelist in the game when we all came over here and started playing. Pretty sure it was the game I was scum in that Tommy made the slip in.

I was duelist last game there and first game we were all here

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Ekkologix (1) - PHEN0M
Sky (1) - John McHenry
Mandalorian (1) - T-Pein™
John McHenry (11) - Silent Bite, Tommy Bedlam, Sky, Mandalorian, Cereal Killer, Sister Abigail, The Grimch, People's Wang, Pendex, Lethal Jade, Turanga Leela

Duel Standings

John McHenry (8) - The Grimch, Tommy Bedlam, People's Wang, Sky, Sister Abigail, Mandalorian, Lethal Jade, Pendex
Gacy (1) - Turanga Leela

Those who ended up not voting would be... Baldrick, Shade, N0M (!), and Gacy (Town).
Definitely thinking we need to look into one of the three remaining no-votes from the McHenry Lynch/Duel.
Agreed, I'd suggest looking at later votes on the duel and wagon, as there's likely to be scum somewhere in the last 4-5 votes.
Last 5 Votes on the Lynch: Grim, Wang, Pendex, Lethal, Jade. Lethal is now dead. I'm assuming since Lethal's death came with a ?, it means that we don't get to find out which side he was on at any point? If so that fucking blows.
Someone out of Pendex, Jeff and Sister Abigail is probably at mafia at this point.

Being brave - Pendex. Although - I don't think I've played with them before. Not really sure though, but I do think there is one in those three.
I was going to ask you to rank them in the order that you think they're scum, but then you said that you had Pendex at the top of your list from that group of 3. That'll work for me.
ouatblue3.png

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest: Once Upon a Time Mafia!
A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,
where storybook characters who inhabit the town are trapped by an evil queen.

@Turanga Leela has the heart of the truest believer. She is town.

Juice, I haven't always agreed with how you got to where you were going in this game, but let me just step up and say, you're playing a fucking good game here. You being confirmed as town is huge to me. Gives me somebody else that I can 100% work with.
I mean surely Grim is the way to go right. Barring any information that clears him or implicates someone else

Official Lynch Vote: Grim
Hmm. Noted.
TOWN:
Tommy Bedlam
Mandalorian
Turanga Leela

TOWN LEAN:
Cereal Killer
PHEN0M
Ekkologix

A DEGREE OF GREEN:
People's Wang
Sky

NEUTRAL:
Silent Bite
Pendex
Sister Abigail

MAFIA LEAN:
50/50 - Baldrick/Shade

MAFIA:

The Grimch
In the part of your list that I bolded, would you feel confident in saying that 1 of them is scum and 1 isn't? I feel like that's the case, but I'm not sure if you're saying they're both 50/50, or if you think one's town and one's scum.
Let’s not forget that prior to shooting Pein he said he was purposely sitting back and not leading as to not make himself a target for mafia. It was just very jarring that he’d say things like that and then go and throw himself into the spotlight with the kill and hinting that there was more to his role.
I hadn't really thought about that. Grim was raising red flags for me before the TPein shot, and then raised even more of them after the fact.
You haven't offered up one theory. Usually you have about 10 theories. You usually go your own route you are following and saying just enough to be here.
I'm definitely interested in exploring this more, as I haven't played with Shade much. If I'm not mistaken, the only game I've played with him before this was the Grand Finale over at WC. As I'm typing this, it kind of reminds me of something he said earlier on that doesn't track now that I put all that together.... That quote will be down at the bottom as I just went and retrieved it.
I may have to go back and look as one of them said they have never seen a duelist before. The last game on WC had a duelist and pretty sure we had a duelist in the game when we all came over here and started playing. Pretty sure it was the game I was scum in that Tommy made the slip in.
Baldrick was the duelist in the last game on WC. I remember that clearly because he threw down his duel to prove that he was town, and I'm 99.9% positive he still got killed.
Obviously I have some familiarity with Man, Wang, Grim, OMB, Baldrick and Tommy from previous games.
Including me in the list may have been an honest mistake, but he's played 1 game with me. I don't think he really has any familiarity with me on this. This statement somewhat reminds me of my first game here (Civil War Game when I fucked up), and I claimed to have some sort of Meta read on Mando. I was grasping to have anything to use as content and claimed to compare Man's current game with how I'd seen him play before. He immediately recognized that I was full of shit, and I put a big target on myself.

Catching up now. Not really encountered a duelist role before. So I vote for the person to win right?
This is categorically untrue. I know there was a duelist in the last game we played on WC, and if he had played enough games on that platform to be familair with Man, Wang, Grim, OMB, and Baldy, I feel confident that he would have seen a duel or two. At the very least, he would be familiar with how voting for them works. He asked this question and then DID NOT VOTE IN THE DUEL.

From where I'm standing this morning, Grim is definitely not town, but I really don't trust Shade at all. Jumping on the Grim D2 wagon pretty early after not voting at all (for either death) on day 1 just seems like an easy move.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I found the post I was talking about it was Shade playing that card.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You have before last game on WC. Just because you are new here doesn't mean you can play the I haven't seen that before card.

Only reason they don't usually show up. You have played enough to know that asking that question seems like you are playing off TMI.
If Shade gets lynched at some point and ends up flipping scum, this is some townie points for Wang IMO.

Thanks for confirming that I was right. I thought you were duelist our last game over there.

Both of these posts came down while I was writing the (way too long) post that I just dropped.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wang with receipts of Shade playing "dumb" - ooooh boy!