No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
if you think that, what would be the scum motivation to do it?
Maybe just to get a free shot and live within the chaos? Town is down three players already after D1. Scum is happy with this game state right now. Even after all this, while Barry has some suss, he's still not the automatic lynch for tomorrow, so that says something. I'm sure scum are happy to sacrifice one wolf four three townies and a fucking confused town right now.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I saw you shot town day 1, gonna need you to move over since you reside in that bin.

There's just enough room for the both of us, :pals:

Reactions: Sister Abigail

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
There's just enough room for the both of us, :pals:
9C45F219-848A-4800-A4C9-908441634392.gif

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Because, as we've established, John McHenry is more sussy and him and Barry aren't incompatible on scum
So with John flipping town does this change your thoughts? I know I am behind and may have not gotten to your thoughts yet?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Why do you think Juice looked at these two posts and said Phenom was town?
That's what confuses me tbh, I have no clue why both Lethal or Juice would automatically throw in a town read. I don't have a strong scum read on N0M, but I think the way he played up until that point (throwing down a vote on Ekko and dipping, mind you), even with his scant few posts, gives me at least reason to pursue him for tomorrow over anyone else (Juice aside). His reaction to Lethal also came off as performative in my eyes, at least. You would think N0M, an extremely established player, would have confirmed it for himself if he had been actually lynched or not by looking for any of the host's posts for an EOD.

Is my reason potentially flimsy? Sure, it may be because of some reductive reasoning, but I do believe that N0M is at least a good direction to take barring any information tomorrow.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
ok other game is done what do we have here
Omb Dueled John both died and are town from what I was just told. So we lost e townies on day 1. We are at night atm.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
That's what confuses me tbh, I have no clue why both Lethal or Juice would automatically throw in a town read. I don't have a strong scum read on N0M, but I think the way he played up until that point (throwing down a vote on Ekko and dipping, mind you), even with his scant few posts, gives me at least reason to pursue him for tomorrow over anyone else (Juice aside). His reaction to Lethal also came off as performative in my eyes, at least. You would think N0M, an extremely established player, would have confirmed it for himself if he had been actually lynched or not by looking for any of the host's posts for an EOD.

Is my reason potentially flimsy? Sure, it may be because of some reductive reasoning, but I do believe that N0M is at least a good direction to take barring any information tomorrow.
Like I legit do not want to play into any theory that both N0M, Juice, and Lethal are all scum together because God damn I would not know how to process that in conjunction to their play.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see a 2/2 after those flipskis

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

Hmmmm. I definitely hate that I can see more thought process from you. Guess we'll see what D2 brings.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Hmmmm. I definitely hate that I can see more thought process from you. Guess we'll see what D2 brings.
I'm a notoriously awful D1 player what can I say lel

• Haha

Pendex

Reaction score
an alternative explanation could simply be that he hopes ppl wouldn't fuss to me because it TPEIN? it kind of worked too..
I mean, if by worked you mean "half the game wants to lynch day 2" then sure, it worked. Probably not as planned though, ya?