• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
OMitchB I should say. And if he's the Roleblocker, not using my role n1 was a good choice.

Also if he is the Roleblocker, Lethal is most likely just town after all, cause I don't think scum have a Roleblocker and a Jailkeeper. I've been reading him town on play anyway.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If it's 4 guys I'd say OMB is a surefire read, one of Wang and Chris is probably scum too, leaning towards it being Chris. The last guy by POE would have to be Big Man I think.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
OMB v2/Mitch

So original OMB did still track me like he claims in his original life? This would have cleared up a lot earlier :lol

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well then OMitchB def scum bc that's a role other than mason. Shoot em Wanger and then we can discuss more possibilities for how Lethal survived my shot

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And I think Lethal has to be scum too because no claimed roles would have caused my shot not to go through and I can't see why scum would target him or me with anything that would have stopped it. I didn't hint towards having the gun but I think alco mentioned he gave me the gift during night. He didn't say what it was so that'd be a risky shot to take for scum to block me or whatever, so why would Lethal have been protected?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
tenor.gif

I'm a little disappointed in you, Tweets, for aiming at the low branches and off something as weak sauce as an entry post. I am proud however that you seem to be away from your fence and have ceased the pushing of paper :)

He's disappointed in Tweets for going after Mitch's entry posts

Town leans on Haza & Jeff. Yup, they're safe leans, but I'm comfortable with them. I'm not a fan of Tweets' prodding of Mitch, but I'm willing to hear him out and respond to my question. OMB I'd like to put 55/45 on the town side, I just wish he'd take on board the sections feedback and elaborate more on what about those feelings makes him believe people are scum. The fact it seems to be people his familiar with, rather than strangers, tells me he's wanting to play it safe and cautious - which can be either town or scum. Skybox just appears to be her usual self, and one way or another she'll slip soon enough if she is scum.

Not a fan of Tweet's prodding of Mitch here. Also note that he goes after OMBV1 here which he was doing pretty regularly so he'd know when OMB repped back in even if it was as a teammate he couldn't stop that or it'd look too suspicious

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Trusting Rugrat more if OMitchB flips scum since he would have exposed SK and scum with his results. Big Man has to be next on POE IMO.

Tweets still not having a usage result after 3 nights is :deandre but I do think I can trust him.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm gonna say that if OMB is the roleblocker, there's two options in my mind.

Either Lethal is town cause I can't see scum having a roleblocker and a jailkeeper (although setup spec in an Odo game is always dangerous) which would make Chris scum who wants us to think Lethal survived the shot that Alco gave him and that he probably actually holds in his back pocket

OR

Lethal is lying about his role from top to bottom and if so he's probably the GF cause he survived Chris' shot. It's probably that one of Wang/Chris got blocked and the other shot the GF for none of OMB or Lethal to die.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well there's a third option but I'm not willing to share that one yet, all I can say is PLEASE DO NOT RUSH the phase tomorrow because if no scum dies tonight, we'll be at Mylo or Lylo if scum have a team of 4.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Well there's a third option but I'm not willing to share that one yet, all I can say is PLEASE DO NOT RUSH the phase tomorrow because if no scum dies tonight, we'll be at Mylo or Lylo if scum have a team of 4.

well you there’s a high chance you die tonight, so you should share

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Trusting Rugrat more if OMitchB flips scum since he would have exposed SK and scum with his results. Big Man has to be next on POE IMO.

Tweets still not having a usage result after 3 nights is :deandre but I do think I can trust him.

What makes Big Man next? Sure he got OMB1.0 mislynched, but I highly doubt he pulls that stunt as scum to get rid of OMB of all people.

Agreed on Tweets without results, but I mean, I believe him in regards to non-consecutive because that's what I have and so did Gambit. You'd almost guarantee that he would've been blocked N2 after claiming that role. Hopefully he turns up something decent tonight.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Big Man is just from me going down POE bc I have reason to believe others are town more so than him. I'm not sure what the split is either bc only having 3 scum like Rugrat said he was thinking earlier is starting to make sense, but I really haven't played enough to speculate that at this point. Pretty confident OMitchB and Lethal are scum though

Status
Not open for further replies.