Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Btw I knew for almost certain that the other gift that Alco could give out was a gun, because my role PM says that a person who can give others a gun will also show up as guilty under my investigation. And since that's just double up with a guilty result that I'd get from investigating scum anyway, I figured the gift giver is town.
^^

Alco

Reaction score
So OMB didn't actually track Chris nowhere since he actually visited me n1. Which means Chris is no longer even slightly cleared and I'm not sure we should even believe that he tried to shoot Lethal. I mean we got two guys who can't prove a kill from last night, Wang and Chris, and I'm sorta unwilling to believe that Wang is fake claiming vig.
If this is true, I feel dirty for having given Chris a gun.

Alco

Reaction score
Oh that's good to know. Yea I pretty much had to out that I'm non-consecutive to explain why I didn't have any results today, so if it did say that and you hid it for all the right reasons that's fine.

Still no closer to knowing what the deal with OMB and his usage is tho. It could be that scum have a redirector which is obviously a role they'd never ever claim.

What do you guys think, should Lethal claim the role he allegedly developed?
The question is: WHY? Why redirect OMB of all people to you?

Alco

Reaction score
I'm glad Gambit cleared the air there that I am, in fact, not the SK :lelbron

locked vote: Gambit

Alco

Reaction score
I fail to see any scenario in which Lethal is not scum, gentlemen :hmm:

Him being aligned with OMB is a bit odd, given the scrutiny he's putting OMB under but then again he might just swap Sky with OMB in this game and go all out on him instead. :hmm:

What OMB's offering here though isn't very reassuring either. He's just repeating "I'm being set up" infinite times, without offering any alternative whatsoever.

Alco

Reaction score
I didn't know @Showtime was now part of the old bastids, but him acting like a senile old man and mixing up all the names, sure seems to suggest so :lelbron

Alco

Reaction score
1. Chris
3. Mitch OMBv2
5. Alco

6. Big Man
9. Wang Chung
10. Lethal
12. Tweet
14. Gambit
15. Rugrat
16. Magic

Wang isn't lying so he goes into solid blue as well. Rugrat's claim seems to check out as well. I like Magic's posts and the way he's trying to investigate with the little time that's given him.

It's difficult for me to imagine a scenario in which Big Man makes that note-passing play and subsequent theory as scum, but there's an outside chance he did. He'd be at the very bottom of my PoE. I'd get rid of OMB or Lethal first, cause most is to be searched there.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I suspect OMB and Lethal are both scum, but I’d rather get rid of OMB first.

lethal may have some kind of bulletproof if scum and may have a result if he’s town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Vote Count 2

Gambit 6 - Chris, Lethal(4), Tweet(1), Magic(2), Rugrat(3), Alco(5)

You have around 9 hours left.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Actually, thats a lynch as nobody can overtake Gambit so ...

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Nintendo Mafia Day 4

Day has ended as a lynch has been forced.

Final Vote Count

Gambit 6 - Chris, Lethal(4), Tweet(1), Magic(2), Rugrat(3), Alco(5)

Gotta go fast!

Sonic the Hedgehog
Serial Killer, Non-consecutive Commuter

cfc0767d3e861a34537c2bdba3243565.png

Congratulations, you are Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA Aligned! A symbol of the early 90’s console war between SEGA and Nintendo, you were created specifically as a rival to the Mario Bros. Hugely popular and demonstrating the cringeworthy ‘cool’ attitude of the times, you would go on to have probably a hundred games made using your namesake – But today is the day to finally defeat Nintendo!

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Factional Kill
- Investigation Immunity
- Non-consecutive Commuter (Can leave the game at night and be untargetable by other player’s abilities, will not be able to kill on the same night)

You win when Nintendo has been wiped out.

It is now Night 4. You have 12 hours.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Read back, there seems to be confusion. It was OMitchB that visited Tweets - which is why I said I think he’s the roleblocker.
Hang on, this might be a big misunderstanding. Who visited me n1, OMB or Mitch?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Cause if Mitch visited me he's obviously scum with a second role next to being a Mason.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ya ok, OMB is straight up scum then.

Status
Not open for further replies.