Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
@Rugrat please ask Odo to clarify those results you got from Sky, if it says that Gambit is non-consecutive, it should say the same for me as well. I'd accuse you of maybe being scum and lying about the results you got from Sky, but by saying that they rolewatched me n1 you basically confirmed me as town so it doesn't make much sense to lie about the rolecop result.
that doesn't confirm you. you already claimed so you were watched to find town's protective roles which would be the case whether you're town or scum. I highly doubt Odo would give scum a gunsmith though, I just find it odd that they apparently didn't block you Night 1 when you didn't use your role, then blocked you when you did?

Big Man have you sent any notes since n1? Cause if you didn't I sorta smell a repeat from Ys Origin Mafia where you sent a message n1 to mislead people and then never used the role again.
:kobe

what kind of scumhunting is this? 'you did this thing as scum and now you're doing it again'. completely ignoring context, when I was scum I stopped using it because I no longer wanted to claim the role and people suspected it coming from scum so there was no point in using it. in this game I've stopped using it because I've already claimed it and anybody would know who it's coming from and I haven't thought of any use for it.

Big Man

Reaction score
Read back, there seems to be confusion. It was OMitchB that visited Tweets - which is why I said I think he’s the roleblocker.
oh okay good, I assumed you meant OMBv1 as well and forgot who he targeted. this makes sense then, assuming he flips roleblocker then Tweet is confirmed and I'm pretty sure Magic is town too.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
oh okay good, I assumed you meant OMBv1 as well and forgot who he targeted. this makes sense then, assuming he flips roleblocker then Tweet is confirmed and I'm pretty sure Magic is town too.

yup, tweet is confirmed yeah

Big Man

Reaction score
scum having a roleblocker and jailkeeper spec is useless since we don't know lethal really jailkept jeff. he claimed it after jeff already claimed BG and he only has to claim 1 shot so it doesn't need to be proven.

Reactions: Rugrat

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Alco/Lethal/OMB tbhtbh

Why would scum alco give me a gun though? Doesn't seem smart considering I shot Lethal with it if this is the team

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Nintendo Mafia Night 4

Should have found the Varia suit ...

Samus
2x Vigilante

1591029043452.png

Congratulations, you are Samus, Heroes Aligned! The protagonist of the hugely popular Metroid series of games, you have spawned a hugely popular genre of sidescrolling adventure games (dubbed Metroidvania). You have a lifelong blood feud with Ridley, leader of the Space Pirates that you are looking to settle once and for all.

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 2x Vigilante (You may target another player at night and kill them)

You win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

Life is hard in the shadow of another ...

Luigi
Mason

latest

Congratulations, you are Luigi, Heroes Aligned! The less popular brother of Mario, you nevertheless have some great games in your own right (Luigi’s mansion being a highlight). Cowardly by nature, as opposed to your brother’s bravery, you are definitely the lesser loved character.

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Mason (Will share a QT with another player. You may not post your role PM in this QT)

You win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

It is now Day 5. With 7 alive, 4 locked votes required to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hmm so I assume Wang was blocked then when he shot at OMB the first time. Still no reason for Lethal to have survived my shot and now Rugrat's results make no sense. Did you copy them from your QT wrong 8D

Big Man

Reaction score
im going to wait for Tweet and Lethal's results. nobody should be locking in votes this phase imo.

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.