Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If they have a redirector and redirected OMBv1 to me, that indicates a pretty bad scum team to me because Redirector is a broken role and I expect them to have at most 2 shots of it, and they spunked one of those shots on randomly redirecting an unclaimed role.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
FWIW if OMB got redirected to me, him getting told that his target went nowhere checks out.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Just read back through Sky's posts and I think Magic is def right about OMitchB. He's the play tomorrow. Rugrat and Lethal are my next two suspects but I'm becoming less sure of Rugrat/Sky being aligned and Sky also sussed Lethal for not going at her early on but I don't think it counts for much

Also thank you my good friend Alco I was wondering who was generous :garrett2
I mean Gambit is definitely going to be the lynch here regardless. I have no reason to doubt OMB would have lied as town and say he targeted me when he didn't so I have to assume there's some other fuckery there. Rugrat lying makes sense bc like I said before he'd have access to Sky's results if they were in the QT, but I mean I think he'd also have accurate results so they wouldn't be wrong right?

And I would like to know if Lethal knows any reason why he didn't die from my bullet still when he wakes up @Darth Lethal

Vote Gambit I'm not locking it bc I'd like to hear what Lethal says first but Gambit should still be lynched at the end of today
Right....

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Just how fast you flipped

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That's bc Gambit admitted to being the serial killer between those two posts :lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So nonone thinks one of the VT are lying over me seems like Lethal just wants me lynch cause I was getting close and like a broken record once im lynch again you will be in the same spot where guess he was telling the truth it really shouldnt take a brain surgeon to see im town but aye again thats on you thats why Lethal is pushing the narrative cause he knows im right.

Gambito is maf

Prob Lethal too Lethal prob Bowser

Answer the question I've asked you, please? That's all I want from you. It's a simple request and you've refused to answer it for 3 phases now.

I even mentioned the possibility of 4 VTs being too many, and I was right with Gambit revealing himself as the SK. Be a dear and explain why you thought Jeff was so scummy. Convenient how he ends up dead last night as well.

@Darth Lethal has some 'splaining to do as well

I haven't the foggiest idea what happened there man. Wang was blocked too. A night of shenanigans. I mean, sure, redirect is possible for sure as I was starting to be sussed, but I'm not going to overly speculate.

Tweets conveniently has nothing to provide either. He went from saying he didn't use it N1 to now saying he's non-consecutive? Then he lied about using his shot on Gambit, then revealing it was Wang after all.

I have a new development as well. I like my shiny badge :)

Vote: Gambit

Whilst I'm at it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm not sure there is a Watcher, but if there is they're probably not among the people who posted at the start of day 2 before I told the Watcher not to say anything if they were on me and saw only one player visit.

Distancing?

I'm back. I used the role on Wang cause I don't expect to gain a play-based read out of him anytime soon, had around the same thought process in initially checking Gambit but then I realized there's actually plenty of play from him to look back on if we're so inclined.

And I didn't check Sky cause after yesterday I'm pretty sure she's scum anyway, and investigating your scum reads is for girls. If everyone was as sure about her being scum as they say they are, we would have lynched yesterday, instead people decided to follow Big Man on a play he made against OMB that included a bunch of baseless assumptions about what OMB would do in any given situation. I'd wager most people who followed his "case" didn't even understand why it allegedly makes OMB scum, but followed anyway. Granted some of them will probably be scum but my point is if Sky was town it's easy to pretend that our case against Sky is very very good as well and just follow the case against the Beloved Princess instead of settling for the Tracker.

Not using your role to confirm your suspicion seems pretty weaksauce. I'm not sure what it is, I expect a lot more from Tweets and I've been disappointed this game. Make Tweets great again.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sure, no idea what business you have expecting anything from me but if OMBv2 flips scum you may tell me how wrong you were seeing as that would mean I had two scum as my main suspects d1. :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like generally speaking can you go piss against Skys leg again or something, I kinda like you but if you're gonna be patronizing for absolutely no reason every single game now, I know where my next couple vig shots are headed.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Sure, no idea what business you have expecting anything from me but if OMBv2 flips scum you may tell me how wrong you were seeing as that would mean I had two scum as my main suspects d1. :cozy

I value you as a player and respect your thoughts and opinions. If OMB is scum (which I suspect he is), then I'll happily eat humble pie about being wrong in your case.

Like generally speaking can you go piss against Skys leg again or something, I kinda like you but if you're gonna be patronizing for absolutely no reason every single game now, I know where my next couple vig shots are headed.

It's not my intention to be patronising. I'm just considering all possibilities to help solve the game. We've hit 1 scum so far.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Anyway I don't see any reason to prolong this

Lock Vote Gambit

Showtime

Reaction score
Prob won't have much additional time until tomorrow but shit shouldn't be too hard. Lethal and OMB being teamed doesn't make much sense so that's something that should be looked into
Lock Vote Gambit

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
It did say non consecutive. I just avoided mentioning that since you were town and I don’t like to out shots of confirmed town

Status
Not open for further replies.