Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
LOCK Vote Rugrat

I'll probably be lynched while I sleep but just in case I'm not I'd like to place my vote something useful. Hope we can recover from the double Night

See ya

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
we have like 20ish for hours lel not a good look sky

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I thought it was a fake right away I said what I said to you to gauge what you would say in case I was wrong nothing more nothing less like.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Ive played w him b4, i just mixed up w ws names. My sincerest apologies to wang
No :lmao Wang has played here before but I don't think since I started. I think he may have played on another site with Mitch and OMB but I'm not sure on that bc I'm not on the other site.
Yes Ibhave played with Grim, smark, omb and Mitch. I have also played like 3 games here.

Reading through today as I just got home.

Trying to understand. Big man you sent the message to OMB as a joke and the note stated that he was scum or that when you sent the note it went to a random scum, because if it went to a random scum then OMB is definitely scum.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Showtime

Reaction score
I will also say that beloved princess is pretty bastard in such a smol game no? Is there a history with that role and odo.

Yea yea host wifom.sux b4 someone shits on me
no but it would be a good fake to give to scum tbh.

something locked our votes?

@Sky why did you lock vote onto rugrat?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Nah Magic you just have the option to lock your votes in early if you want

Regarding silly plays, i will actuslly say in tweets defence that in his case these sort of overthink plays are much more likely to be town plays historically

Also the fact he backed off as soon as sky claimed and said he faked info instead of using it to get a lynch makes me also think it was a bad town play.

LOCK Vote Rugrat

I'll probably be lynched while I sleep but just in case I'm not I'd like to place my vote something useful. Hope we can recover from the double Night

See ya

The fuck is this shit? Why are locking a vote on rugrat who is yet to claim?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think the Rugrat vote is just something for us to WIFOM over after Sky flips scum tbh.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And if Sky wants to tell us that's not the case, she still has plenty of time to sell us on Rugrat and we might look back on it in case she flips town.

I got a question for Ruggies muhself. We were talking about the other game where you scumslipped by revealing the scum alignment, what's to tell me you didn't slip here in revealing that there's only three scum?

Generally speaking, does anyone agree that 12/3/1 would be a good split here? I still think it's probably 12/4 or 11/4/1.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And well, Odo is a strong believer in having an SK to balance the game so 12/4 seems unlikely as well.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like overall I don't wanna setup spec too much because I also know that Odo hates people setup speccing and sometimes puts traps into his games to punish setup/character/flavour spec, but I am interested why you (Rugrat) think it's 3 scum.

Alco

Reaction score
Any very urgent stuff I need to attend to before I go read back 30 ( :hoganjam ) pages?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not really, we got loads of time, catch up at your own speed :cozy

Alco

Reaction score
How come? Given deadline lynch, people were moving their votes from a claimed info role to someone who clearly had zero interest in playing for town.
This is only true for the first portion of his play. After the votes were there, he actually showed up.

Alco

Reaction score
jeff and tweets back and forth could easily be a distancing play btw don't sleep on that
If anything, they got closer together during the entire thing, so that's a bit of a weird thing to say :pogba

Alco

Reaction score
Idk about Mitch now btw. Luigi as Marios mason partner makes perfect sense, and Luigi would obviously be Heroes aligned. The only way Mitch is scum is if he's lying about his character, and I'm pretty certain Odo doesn't give his scum teams full fakes, so the only other way Mitch could be scum there is if he asked N0M about his character and then faked being Luigi, which is overall a pretty unlikely scenario.

Or you know, perhaps Luigi is a scum character for whatever reason, but I'd rather expect scum to be villains like Bowser and Dr. Wily and such.
Yeah, I think, despite his play, it's becoming increasingly unlikely that Mitch is scum. Can't say I'd buy Phenom just biting the bait there if Mitch were to start off the mason qt with asking his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.