Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Isn't that the point of this game, though. You inquire into something you feel is not OK and if it turns out it was OK, then you move on.

And the way I look at it, Sky's fluff-reasoning came late and didn't look in line with the tone of her actual vote.

This is a fair point. Do you think it might be someone changing the context of their post under suspicion?

Alco

Reaction score
Gambit's prob scum. Won't vote on him quite yet as people still need to show up and vote.

I notice a distinct lack of a vote on him by Sky despite him arguing with him earlier. Something to note if he does flip scum, or really any sort of read on Gambit by Sky.
I don't understand this. You think someone scum, but you want to wait for others to show up and vote? :pogba

Alco

Reaction score
This looks eerily similar to Mitchs entrance last game (where he was scum) in that he lets shine through that he's up to speed on what people are talking about, but he doesn't have any opinions on anything other than "let's not make town reads too quickly".
First play-related post by the Tweet :garrett2

Alco

Reaction score
Mitch's entrances in all the canon games on WS so far

Whodunnit 2 (scum):

Music PR Mania (town):

WWE Jobbers (town):

Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Kingdom of Wu, which I'm not sure about to this day, but we were treated like town so I'll say town):

(he was repped out this game)

Better Call Saul (town):

(this was page 1 so not much can be read into it)

Seth MacFarlane (town):

James Bond (town):

So in conclusion, @Mr.Tweetums it seems Mitch has read back previously as town (WWE Jobbers) but he made that explicit in that case, whereas he didn't in his previous scum game. Overall view on Mitch knowing this: uncertain.
This is quite useful and have made my perception of you evolve in a slightly positive way :WOW

Alco

Reaction score
Idc that Gambit tries to hide behind a read that he thinks (or pretends to think) that Jeff made, what it boils down to is he read Haza town for 2-3 posts at best, that from my perspective don't even slightly warrant a town read. The argument that he hasn't played in a while doesn't apply cause he admitted he's not reading Haza based on meta, but on the merit of those few posts. He gave reasons for why he made that read but I don't currently buy em.
Not that I particularly want to defend Gambit here, but I got good vibes from those early Haza posts too :toomanykobes

Alco

Reaction score
Tweet being at work unfortunately I don’t have a lot of time to make a full analysis of the game so far. The thing that stuck out to me most was the Haza thing. And I’m not saying Haza isn’t town but I’ve seen Haza go hard like this as scum so I’m not ruling that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a fence-sitting post disguised to look as activity right here.

Alco

Reaction score
This is a fair point. Do you think it might be someone changing the context of their post under suspicion?
I've been caught doing the same thing in the past, so yea, could very well be the case.

Alco

Reaction score
All caught up!

This is how I feel at this instant:

1. Chris
2. Phenom
3. Mitch
4. Haza
5. Alco

6. Big Man
7. Jeff
8. OMB
9. Wang Chung
10. Lethal
11. Barry
12. Tweet
13. Skybox

14. Gambit
15. Rugrat
16. Magic

I wanna give Gambit a light blue as well, actually, cause I really don't see the case on him and I quite like his defense :hmm:

Tweet's start was very under the radar but I like what he saw in Mitch there and I agree with it (especially since Mitch sort of confirmed the suspicion in the post I recently quoted). I think Tweety's a good boi for now. Jeff has also rubbed me the right way :)brodgers ). That one's more a gut feel though, but whatever.

Barry declaring he isn't with his head in the game, but then going out of his way to prove why just feels bad.

I think Rugrat's just kinda there, so I'm not thinking strongly about him either way.

Others just need to SHOW UP imo.

Alco

Reaction score
In the unlikeliest of moves, I'm actually gonna side with Tweet and vote Mitch. Guy's last post set off all kinds of alarms with me

vote Mitch

• Wow
Reactions: Tweet

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
In the unlikeliest of moves, I'm actually gonna side with Tweet and vote Mitch. Guy's last post set off all kinds of alarms with me

vote Mitch

what alarms?

Alco

Reaction score
the kind that make me think he's scum trying to look present.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Good evening :)

Another game starts in the wee hours of the morning, and I start 17 pages behind :francis

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
One player with two votes already? Nah.

Vote Rugrat

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No, no, no, I will not bite at this. Bad Lethal. Move away from the Skybox.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It's literally the fluff phase. You shouldn't read into it too closely.

Hidden amongst the fluff can be a myriad of content. Pushing it off as being "fluff phase" is not the best course of action

Status
Not open for further replies.