NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Seattle's offense is shitty right now as well, plus they will have to throw to win and Russ is off. Denver run D is good, so Marshawn will have a tough go. Manning is far from a statue in the pocket, he probably has the best feet and pocket presence of any QB in history, and his sack #s prove it. Plus Denver's O is balanced, expect Knowshon to have a nice day against a mediocre run D that is small in the front 7.

Denver will run stacks/bunches to prevent press. they won't even go at Sherm, they have 3 other weapons to use on any snap. sherm will likely be on Decker, so welker and thomas will go HAM. Seattle has nobody who can cover Welker in the slot. Julius Thomas on Earl Thomas or Kam Chancellor is a mismatch as well.

Denver wins 27-17.
What I meant is that he isn't mobile. He is going to get smacked if his wr's don't get open off the line. The L.O.D. is nothing Peyton has played this year. Seattle has not had to throw to win the game so far in the playoffs. Marshawn has 3 td's this post season and over 100 yards in both games. I believe he got it on 22 carries last night which is just under 5 yards a carry. The SF front is a lot better than Denvers IMO.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not Hall's fault they expected him to pick up their defense immediately and offered him 72 mil ;). but as I recall he was actually having a solid three game streak with improvements and then they wanted to restructure his contract and he said no and then they released him. Not everyone can pick up a defense right away, I mean look at Nnamdi and DRC their whole time in Philly they didn't pick up the defense, they were winging it almost 50-75% of the time.
Philly was Blue with the entire Nnamdi situation..

You know who else won the national championship? Nick Saban...
Ok? Are we just naming champion head coaches of NCAA Football now? The mad hatter les miles!!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What I meant is that he isn't mobile. He is going to get smacked if his wr's don't get open off the line. The L.O.D. is nothing Peyton has played this year. Seattle has not had to throw to win the game so far in the playoffs. Marshawn has 3 td's this post season and over 100 yards in both games. I believe he got it on 22 carries last night which is just under 5 yards a carry. The SF front is a lot better than Denvers IMO.
He IS mobile in the pocket. He seriously moves better in the pocket than any QB I've seen. He avoids rushers better than anyone, plus Knowshon = best pass protecting back in the league + the o line is great. You say Peyton hasn't faced a d like seattle, but guess what? Those fucks for damn sure haven't seen anything like what Denver's O brings to the table, plus Seattle just isn't the same team away from the 12th man.

Denver by double digits. Seattle ain't shit but hoes and tricks

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
lmao I'll never post on this board again if Peyton puts up 10 points
Would have loved to see what you thought about the 18-0 Patriots against the giants. I remember Plax saying the final would be 21-17, and Brady said, "we're only going to score 17 points, alright" He wishes he scored 17.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Philly was Blue with the entire Nnamdi situation..
Haha Indeed they were, first of all signing him was a mistake because he was man to man in Oakland and we used him to cover zones in a wide 9 defense which is just plain stupid for any defensive players built for man 2 man systems.

Also look at Revis, TB paid him a shit ton of money to come down there, he starts all 16 games and looked nothing like Revis Island from NY.
Hopefully that changes this year because I like Revis.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Would have loved to see what you thought about the 18-0 Patriots against the giants. I remember Plax saying the final would be 21-17, and Brady said, "we're only going to score 17 points, alright" He wishes he scored 17.
I remember it well, and I also could have predicted that this was the basis for your prediction.

Again, Peyton isn't being stopped, i've said it all season its mother trucking destiny.

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Haha Indeed they were, first of all signing him was a mistake because he was man to man in Oakland and we used him to cover zones in a wide 9 defense which is just plain stupid for any defensive players built for man 2 man systems.

Also look at Revis, TB paid him a shit ton of money to come down there, he starts all 16 games and looked nothing like Revis Island from NY.
Hopefully that changes this year because I like Revis.
Same story, they had him playing a ton of zone throughout most of the season. Schiano was a dipshit, that roster has a ton of talent.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I remember it well, and I also could have predicted that this was the basis for your prediction.

Again, Peyton isn't being stopped, i've said it all season its mother trucking destiny.
Yup, I'm going to go with that same formula, but It wouldn't shock me if Peyton gonna Peyton.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yup, I'm going to go with that same formula, but It wouldn't shock me if Peyton gonna Peyton.
Broncos O is a lot more balanced than that Patriots O. they threw to Moss 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Peyton doesn't care who he is throwing to. Sherman is a stud, but Seattle is burnable in other spots in the secondary. Like I said, CHancellor is a fucking animal, but not great in coverage. Julius Thomas will have a + match up. DeMaryious Thomas will be on a backup, Maxwell, because Browner is out. Welker will be on a backup, Parrish Cox, because Thurmond III is out. Sherman is great, but he can't cover everyone.

Denver's run D is no joke. I really don't think Lynch will do much and as I keep saying Wilson just looks off out there since the NO MNF beatdown.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Same story, they had him playing a ton of zone throughout most of the season. Schiano was a dipshit, that roster has a ton of talent.
During Philly, Carolina #1 and NO #1(the only three TB games I saw thsi season ) Revis was man coverage like almost all game.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Broncos O is a lot more balanced than that Patriots O. they threw to Moss 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Peyton doesn't care who he is throwing to. Sherman is a stud, but Seattle is burnable in other spots in the secondary. Like I said, CHancellor is a fucking animal, but not great in coverage. Julius Thomas will have a + match up. DeMaryious Thomas will be on a backup, Maxwell, because Browner is out. Welker will be on a backup, Parrish Cox, because Thurmond III is out. Sherman is great, but he can't cover everyone.

Denver's run D is no joke. I really don't think Lynch will do much and as I keep saying Wilson just looks off out there since the NO MNF beatdown.
I agree with your points for the most part. I do think this will be the best offense Seattle plays behind maybe the Saints. Graham had little impact in that playoff game, and Colston was a non factor. I think it comes down to welker/deker. We will see, but I'm going to give the defense the win still.

EDIT: NVM Colston went off, no idea what will happen, but still going defense.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
During Philly, Carolina #1 and NO #1(the only three TB games I saw thsi season ) Revis was man coverage like almost all game.
Definitely not the Saints game, as I remember watching it, they were in zone most of the game and knocking heads against the Aints. I remember aginst Philly DeSEan had a TD against Revis when Tampa was in zone.

it was after a certain week Schiano finally started playing more man, like 6 or 7. Before that he was getting roasted for how much zone he had Revis playing