NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Skip: yes he went too far.
As much as I like Sherm Skip did own him when they went head to head. Sherm just came across like a moron saying "I've done more in my field than you have yours" which is absolutely not true.

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Talib is from Cleveland, so there's that.
Oh, so Wes won't even have to bother. He is probably going to die soon from whatever terrible diseases he has carried over from his time in Ohio.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I know Talib was born in Cleveland but didn't he live down south pretty much all his life? I could've sworn he said something about growing up in Texas.
Regardless that dude is SO hotheaded, there was that incident back in '11 that he got cleared of, pistolwhipping and shooting at his sister's live-in boyfriend, but like he probably just paid the dude off tbh.
To make it simple, he's not a person I would associate with :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I know Talib was born in Cleveland but didn't he live down south pretty much all his life? I could've sworn he said something about growing up in Texas.
Regardless that dude is SO hotheaded, there was that incident back in '11 that he got cleared of, pistolwhipping and shooting at his sister's live-in boyfriend, but like he probably just paid the dude off tbh.
To make it simple, he's not a person I would associate with :)
Patriot locker room was poppin with he and Hernandez last year

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I just have a feeling Crabtree is no saint in this issue. I bet he talked just as much shit as Sherman, but Sherman got the best of him. I talk shit to my buds during pick up games all the time, just don't have cameras on me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I just have a feeling Crabtree is no saint in this issue. I bet he talked just as much shit as Sherman, but Sherman got the best of him. Plus, he's from compton, cmon now.
Crab was talkign shit on twitter AFTER teh game, so you know he was jawing all game long. He probably would have done the same shit to Sherm if he caught the GW TD

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Crab was talkign shit on twitter AFTER teh game, so you know he was jawing all game long. He probably would have done the same shit to Sherm if he caught the GW TD
I am perfectly fine with it too, talking trash is one of the best thing about sports IMO. It's better than the guys that don't run routes, aren't trying, etc.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I am perfectly fine with it too, talking trash is one of the best thing about sports IMO. It's better than the guys that don't run routes, aren't trying, etc.
I really can't respect anyone who legit gets bent out of shape about an athlete talking trash. Such a juvenile thing to get upset about when its all in fun and/or an attempt to get under the other players skin.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard Crabtree is one to talk shit, but you know what these two teams are in the same division, talking shit makes it that much better.
Maybe if he didn't wear those 2 pound fucking diamonds in each ear he might be able to outplay his defender.

It's like DeSean Jackson and DeAngelo Hall, the two of them could talk shit all day to eachother.