NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
its cringeworthy work from Sherm for sure

Whop! Whop! Bayless videos!

Anyhows, I can't care for Sherman so...

I can't care for who wins the Super Bowl, I hate Peyton Manning and I hate Pete Carroll and Richard Sherman. At least if the Seahawks win, Mebane gets a Super Bowl ring!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I really can't respect anyone who legit gets bent out of shape about an athlete talking trash. Such a juvenile thing to get upset about when its all in fun and/or an attempt to get under the other players skin.
I remember Hakeem Nicks and Charles Woodson talking trash to eachother the entire week leading up to the packers vs giants game a few years ago. The entire week they went back and forth and even during game day you seen Nicks with his signature smile nodding his head at woodson, and woodson jawing back. At the end of the game, the giants prevailed and woodson gave him a fist bump. They killed Woodson for this, so Sherman is damned either way IMO.
9049063b9a67ca77b65c613b913eb79b.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Whop! Whop! Bayless videos!

Anyhows, I can't care for Sherman so...

I can't care for who wins the Super Bowl, I hate Peyton Manning and I hate Pete Carroll and Richard Sherman. At least if the Seahawks win, Mebane gets a Super Bowl ring!
How can anyone hate Manning

I would love to see Manning win another ring or for Carroll, Lynch and company to get one. win/win for me

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I remember Hakeem Nicks and Charles Woodson talking trash to eachother the entire week leading up to the packers vs giants game a few years ago. The entire week they went back and forth and even during game day you seen Nicks with his signature smile nodding his head at woodson, and woodson jawing back. At the end of the game, the giants prevailed and woodson gave him a fist bump. They killed Woodson for this, so Sherman is damned either way IMO.

C Wood gets it right. I'm the same way in competition. I love to talk shit but once its done its done and if you want to shake my hand I'll do so and say good game patna

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

C Wood gets it right. I'm the same way in competition. I love to talk shit but once its done its done and if you want to shake my hand I'll do so and say good game patna

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
MeAngelo sucks doe and DeSean da best
I wouldn't say DeAngelo sucks, he's certainly productive, I mean 2 pick 6's in a season for a 30 year old CB not terribly often you see that.
It's hard to hype yourself up when your coach sucks and offense falls apart.. But I can see why someone would say he sucks, idk personally I respect his abilities.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I wouldn't say DeAngelo sucks, he's certainly productive, I mean 2 pick 6's in a season for a 30 year old CB not terribly often you see that.
It's hard to hype yourself up when your coach sucks and offense falls apart.. But I can see why someone would say he sucks, idk personally I respect his abilities.
He makes plays because he takes too many risks. he sucks IMO. His coverage rates say he isn't a very effective cover corner at al

Oakland signed him to a huge, long deal and cut him 8 games into it. All I need to know about the shithead.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't care who this game, but I really do expect Seattle to sort of have its way with Denver. Peyton Manning is great, but they haven't really played a defense like the Seahawks, and Manning is sort of a statue in the pocket, which scares me. I imagine they will run a lot of short routes trying to prevent him from being hit, but Seattle is so physical that I don't even think they ever get a free release off the line. Denver's defense is not that good imo, but we will see.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't care who this game, but I really do expect Seattle to sort of have its way with Denver. Peyton Manning is great, but they haven't really played a defense like the Seahawks, and Manning is sort of a statue in the pocket, which scares me. I imagine they will run a lot of short routes trying to prevent him from being hit, but Seattle is so physical that I don't even think they ever get a free release off the line. Denver's defense is not that good imo, but we will see.
Seattle's offense is shitty right now as well, plus they will have to throw to win and Russ is off. Denver run D is good, so Marshawn will have a tough go. Manning is far from a statue in the pocket, he probably has the best feet and pocket presence of any QB in history, and his sack #s prove it. Plus Denver's O is balanced, expect Knowshon to have a nice day against a mediocre run D that is small in the front 7.

Denver will run stacks/bunches to prevent press. they won't even go at Sherm, they have 3 other weapons to use on any snap. sherm will likely be on Decker, so welker and thomas will go HAM. Seattle has nobody who can cover Welker in the slot. Julius Thomas on Earl Thomas or Kam Chancellor is a mismatch as well.

Denver wins 27-17.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He makes plays because he takes too many risks. he sucks IMO. His coverage rates say he isn't a very effective cover corner at al

Oakland signed him to a huge, long deal and cut him 8 games into it. All I need to know about the shithead.

Not Hall's fault they expected him to pick up their defense immediately and offered him 72 mil ;). but as I recall he was actually having a solid three game streak with improvements and then they wanted to restructure his contract and he said no and then they released him. Not everyone can pick up a defense right away, I mean look at Nnamdi and DRC their whole time in Philly they didn't pick up the defense, they were winging it almost 50-75% of the time.

Then Hall gets picked up by the Redskins who had a similar defensive layout at the time to the Falcons and he played some decent ball.