NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's so funny. First of all, if Wes Welker injures you, you are softer than baby shit.
no way man, Welker is a beefcake

5bc1f076fd053ba986dfc24e4139c0a4.jpg

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
LMFAO, wow. He's a millionaire.
He looks like one of those country boys that never hits the gym but is really strong but has no tone. Very strange for an NFL WR physique. Most are absolutely shredded

Trust me though, p4p Wes is strong as fuck. He isn't soft at all

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol that pick was illegal as fuck, you can't drop to both yours and the cornerback's knees to pick him you have to stay up and level with him.
As for if it was intentional, I doubt it Welker has flashes of clumsiness and most likely did not mean to slip down lower.
BB is just salty, and he has no right to be, Broncos played a way better game.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lol that pick was illegal as fuck, you can't drop to both yours and the cornerback's knees to pick him you have to stay up and level with him.
As for if it was intentional, I doubt it Welker has flashes of clumsiness and most likely did not mean to slip down lower.
BB is just salty, and he has no right to be, Broncos played a way better game.
Like I said it was an illegal pick play that any NFL fan sees 20 times every NFL Sunday during the regular season. Its a cheap way to open up a crossing route, but no coach is calling that play with intent of injuring the corner thy are setting the screen on. Talib had a one track focus on Thomas, and you can't do that on a football field. Rule 1: head on a swivel. He didn't watch where he was going and it resulted in the hit being a lot worse than if he had been able ot brace himself fo the wrath of welker

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He looks like one of those country boys that never hits the gym but is really strong but has no tone. Very strange for an NFL WR physique. Most are absolutely shredded

Trust me though, p4p Wes is strong as fuck. He isn't soft at all
I'm not saying he's soft. I'm just saying, Talib is always hurt. Blaming Welker for his injury proneness is silly because he is 185 soaking wet.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Its a cheap way to open up a crossing route, but no coach is calling that play with intent of injuring the corner thy are setting the screen on.
There's been a few instances where personally I question, but yeah agreed for sure no one is going to do that intentionally without bounty money.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm not saying he's soft. I'm just saying, Talib is always hurt. Blaming Welker for his injury proneness is silly because he is 185 soaking wet.
Yea but he's like 5'8. He's built like a brickhouse in the upper body. If Wes got in a scrap vs Talib I'd put my money on him fucking him up. You are underselling my dude Wes here bromigo

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yea but he's like 5'8. He's built like a brickhouse in the upper body. If Wes got in a scrap vs Talib I'd put my money on him fucking him up. You are underselling my dude Wes here bromigo

It would end very quickly, Talib would pull a gun out ;)