NFL Offseason Thread [2017]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm a Broncos fan but I like the Patriots mainly because of the history.. I like seeing historical things happen

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Plus if I am ever in a bad mood, I can take solace in the fact that I am unlikely to ever feel as bad as the Falcons must feel now. That will make it easier to always look on the bright side :)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Random start of the offseason thoughts:

-The Bears should start Matt Barkley next year. I don't think there's a much better option out there
-If the Rams spend a single draft pick on the defensive side of the ball then Les Snead should be fired. (He should anyway, but he needs to spend every single pick on offense)
-I don't know where to start with what Baltimore needs to do
-I still feel so sorry for Oakland

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I still feel so sorry for Oakland
You get used to disappointment being a Raiders fan. Just comes with the territory at this point.

Can't help but be hopeful though with the team's current situation. Very unfortunate end to this season but, on the other hand, we finally have a team that was able to get us that far. If everyone can stay in good health and step their game up from this season, it's gonna be a good next season.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Why are people making sucha huge deal about Brady kissing his dad on the lips after that win? lol

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Are they? Lol I hadn't seen any of it, yay for being entirely oblivious to most of the society outside of my little bubble!

I don't think it's a huge deal. My family doesn't do that but a lot of people do. Who cares? Why is this newsworthy? Ugh, people these days :daria:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Because BSPN has nothing else to talk about...

Actually it's because BSPN does its best to cater to the society we have now, and do what they can to create stories that will trend. People aren't going to talk about the Alabama/South Carolina game as muuch even though they should

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He kisses his son like this too...

Pregnant-Gisele-Bundchen-Pictures-Kissing-Tom-Brady-New-England-Patriots-Training-Session.jpg

I honestly think it is about respect in their family. I am sure it don't happen all the time with Brady and his dad but it likely did a lot when he was a young child. He is blessed to have that much affection from his parents.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He kisses his son like this too...

Pregnant-Gisele-Bundchen-Pictures-Kissing-Tom-Brady-New-England-Patriots-Training-Session.jpg

I honestly think it is about respect in their family. I am sure it don't happen all the time with Brady and his dad but it likely did a lot when he was a young child. He is blessed to have that much affection from his parents.

Brady loves his family?!?!

Really though, ESPN is shit. lol. All they do is try and create stories/drama, over hype "superstar" players and protect the big leagues (NFL, NBA).

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Brady loves his family?!?!

Really though, ESPN is shit. lol. All they do is try and create stories/drama, over hype "superstar" players and protect the big leagues (NFL, NBA).

ESPN = Exceptionally Stupid People Network

Reactions: Swift