NFL: Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Fuck Tim Tebow.

Killswitch

Reaction score
2011-November-27-19-12-9.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
When u got to go you got to go lol.

As far as this game now goes would be really surprised if this isn't just the Steelers squashing the Chiefs.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Rams at San Fran next week and all the Niners need is a win or a Seattle loss on Thursday to lock up the division.

Piece of cake.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah the 49ers have that division no question about this. which I'm glad to see been awhile since they made the playoffs.

Glad i started the Steelers D in fantasy. Just need Big Ben to throw some TD's.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I'm playing someone with Big Ben/Mendenhall and I'm up 20 points, but with these frequent turnovers from Palko I can't see myself winning.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
So The Texans have a QB issue after Matt Lienhart broke his collar bone in today's game, and Matt Schaub out the rest of the season. Found this article on NFL.com with some of the possible choice for the Texans at the QB position. And I'm sure you all knew number 4 was going to be on this list.

Jeff Garcia: The four-time Pro Bowl pick is clinging to his NFL dreams at age 41. Though he hasn't started a game in three seasons, he had two solid seasons as a game manager with the Buccaneers in 2007 and '08. He has thrown 161 career touchdown passes, but he's perhaps best known for his run-ins with ex-49ers teammate Terrell Owens and his marriage to a Playboy Playmate.

Trent Edwards: He lost the Bills' starting QB job to Ryan Fitzpatrick last season, and he has thrown 26 touchdown passes and 30 interceptions in a career that also included brief stops in Jacksonville and Oakland. Although he's just 28, Edwards isn't married to a Playmate, which drops him here.

Brodie Croyle: If this is The Island Of Misfit Toys, Croyle is the choo-choo train with square wheels. In 10 starts for the Chiefs over five seasons, Croyle went 0-10. In the past month, Croyle, 28, has lost QB competitions to Clemens in Houston and Sage Rosenfels in Miami, which might be God's way of telling him something.

Chase Clement: A local guy who played college ball at Rice, Clement spent some time slinging the rock for the Las Vegas Locomotives of the UFL. Clement, 25, has never been associated with an NFL team. Your classic dark (pitch black and disorienting) horse.

Brett Favre: OK, Favre didn't work out for the Texans and he said Sunday night that he's not ready to play, but we had to mention the 900-pound, Wrangler-wearing gorilla in the room. As a precaution, Neil Rackers' last name should be removed from all No. 4 jerseys in Houston

Brett Favre doesn't seem likely, but you know there'll be speculation. Jeff Garcia, even with his age i think he's a better QB then the other ones listed.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The Texans already signed Kellen Clemmens, but honestly, I thought TJ Yates showed some promise. Dude just came out there guns blazing like he was ready all along to get put in. I think the Texans should hold off and see what they have with him. Guy was directing traffic and showing more leadership in the huddle immediately than I see with some starters.

Also, it's pretty late in the system to introduce a new QB to the system. Two season-ending injuries to the first and second string QB's could seriously not have come at a worse time. And what is even more fucked up is that they are still in a 3-way tie for 1st place in the AFC between them, the Pats, and the Ravens. Unbelievable.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I didn't see the game, or anything so i really don't know how exactly he did but they won so that's all that matters really.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Thoughts on tonight's Giants/Saints game?

It's a must win for the Giants as the Cowboys are on a roll and they need to keep up with them, can't really see them out playing Drew Brees and the Saints though.

Status
Not open for further replies.