NFL: Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
That's just it though, Tebow is only winning these games because their opponents are never far ahead. Ill give him credit for his clutch performances late in the game, but he really shouldn't be getting those chances. Denver's D isn't historically great by any means, but they are the glue that's holding "Tebow Mania" together right now.

Deuce

Reaction score
They've done OKAY but they've had some pretty bad games even when they won, and Sanchez at times looks completely clueless on the field and more like a rookie than a 3rd year qb.

I agree with you, saddening for me because I am a fan of them. Not a huge fan but I like them more than usual.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That's just it though, Tebow is only winning these games because their opponents are never far ahead. Ill give him credit for his clutch performances late in the game, but he really shouldn't be getting those chances. Denver's D isn't historically great by any means, but they are the glue that's holding "Tebow Mania" together right now.
It's cheesy cause these commentators say it all the time but I think part of why this defense is playing well lately is because of the fact that Tebo has to be pretty damn motivating because this is the same defense that was there with Orton who is a better QB in reality yet wasn't going anywhere. Tebo probably never will be a "real QB" but doesn't need to be if they're gonna keep winning games like this. Not to mention the stuff he lacks he can luckily be taught along the way. Guy pretty much has the other stuff you can't teach somebody

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Tebow is a natural born winner. He does what it takes to get it done. Every QB in the leauge has strengths and weaknesses, Tebow knows what he is doing out on the field, now it's up to the defensive cordinators in the leauge to find a way to stop him. I don't think they'll make the playoffs this year but in a few years? maybe.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens middle linebacker Ray Lewis isn't expected to play in Sunday's game against Cincinnati because of a toe injury that has prevented him from practicing all week.

Citing Lewis' toughness, Ravens coach John Harbaugh refused to rule out the two-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year against the Bengals.

"Ray is Ray, you can't count Ray out," Harbaugh said Friday. "There could be reports out there and you guys could turn over some rocks and figure out and ask, and think you have something, and you might have something. But you might not. We're talking about Ray.

"We'll find out on Sunday, really. Ray has had shoulders dislocated and he's done 35 push-ups on the sidelines to prove that he can go. He's had hamstrings that have torn off the bone because he went ahead when he should have been gone."

ESPn.com

Deuce

Reaction score
I hope Ray can play in Sunday's game, he is a great asset to the Raven's defense. I think the Ravens could still pull out the victory but it will be a little more difficult for the defense to hold them off if their best linebacker is injured.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I think the Ravens get the win, regardless but i'd like to see Ray play because he's a BEAST.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Didn't even know he was hurt but it's hard seeing him sit out depending what the injury is.

Deuce

Reaction score
Didn't even know he was hurt but it's hard seeing him sit out depending what the injury is.

He is a tough guy so if it's a minor injury, he will play for sure.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah toe injuries are annoying. I broke my toe at the begning of my shift at work one day. Went 8 hours lifting 100 pound boxes into trucks. But i'm also not Ray Lewis who could handle something like this.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Knew it had to be something like that for it to be a he might not play situation. Still half way expect him to try and tough it out

Status
Not open for further replies.