NFL: Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I like the guy just wish he wasn't in the same divison as my team. They've won 4 of their last 5 and are shockingly in positon to possibly win the afc west.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Uggh. Just makes me sick. I'm more pissed at the Jets for letting this happen. You don't deserve to be in the playoffs if you can't beat this douchebag. They should ALL hang their fucking heads in shame, especially Rex Ryan. His overrated defense can't even stop a Guy who can't even complete 50% of his passes. Pathetic.

Reactions: 1 person

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
And The Jets better figure their shit out if they wanna even think of the playoffs, they've got to win almost all of their remaining games to have a shot.

Deuce

Reaction score
And The Jets better figure their shit out if they wanna even think of the playoffs, they've got to win almost all of their remaining games to have a shot.

They could do it, you never know what could become of them.

Is it just me or is Ray Lewis a beast Linebacker?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Idk what made you bring up Ray but yeah duh of course he is, lol.

As for the Jets they're screwed and probably won't be making the playoffs. Too many teams in the hunt in the AFC right now for them to make it in unless they really turn it around and they won't be winning the division over the Pats.

Deuce

Reaction score
Idk what made you bring up Ray but yeah duh of course he is, lol.

As for the Jets they're screwed and probably won't be making the playoffs. Too many teams in the hunt in the AFC right now for them to make it in unless they really turn it around and they won't be winning the division over the Pats.

I was thinking of the Ravens defense and how amazing it is and Lewis came to mind.

The Jets still have a chance but it's like a 1/5 chance that they will be making it to the playoffs, yes I know it's disappointing but they have done decent this year so I see them going down with a fight.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah they could if they get help from other teams, but it just doesn't seem likely that they will get in.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I was thinking of the Ravens defense and how amazing it is and Lewis came to mind.

The Jets still have a chance but it's like a 1/5 chance that they will be making it to the playoffs, yes I know it's disappointing but they have done decent this year so I see them going down with a fight.

They've done OKAY but they've had some pretty bad games even when they won, and Sanchez at times looks completely clueless on the field and more like a rookie than a 3rd year qb.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Playoffs start now for Jets: It probably will take at least 10 wins to get into the postseason. That means New York has to go 5-1 the rest of the season to have a chance. It starts next week in a likely playoff eliminator against the Buffalo Bills (5-4). But even if the Jets are fortunate to win 10 games, they lost head-to-head tiebreakers to the Baltimore Ravens (6-3), Oakland Raiders (5-4), and now the Broncos (5-5). It's not looking good for New York. Tebow may have knocked the Jets out of the playoffs with a huge, fourth-quarter drive Thursday night.

ESPN.com

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Sanchez. Idk. He has a decsion making problem. And this is not the time of the year to be playing bad football.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Sanchez isn't consistent. That's always been his problem. Every now and then, believe it or not, he will have good games and decent QB ratings. Rarely, but he has the potential.

Tebow is consistent as gravity. He fucking sucks. Except for the drive that matters. However... his defense deserves a hell of a lot more credit than they get for even keeping the Broncos in the game for Tebow to even HAVE that last opportunity. I don't know of many teams that would still be in the game when the QB tanks as much as Tebow does 90% of the games.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Broncos D does deserve some due but I still don't see them as a great defense or anything, and despite Tebo having some shitty numbers that team is still winning and now in the playoff hunt with him when they were looking like a team that was going to get a top draft pick in the draft.

As for the Jets the main problem for them is that they need a good young running back whole can carry the load and lean on. Sanchez had weapons but he isn't the type of QB you depend on esp when your team is defensive base. Even then though their defense this year just is a shell of what it was the past few years which I'm sure they'll reload on that next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.