NFL: Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I love the Ravens too, but I'm just being real. The Packers are the best team in the world. And I've never been a fan. I'd be most concerned with the Raven's ability to keep up on the scoreboard if Rodgers gets hot.

Deuce

Reaction score
I love the Ravens too, but I'm just being real. The Packers are the best team in the world. And I've never been a fan. I'd be most concerned with the Raven's ability to keep up on the scoreboard if Rodgers gets hot.

Don't EVER count out the Ravens defense bro, it is beast as hell and can suprise you. I think they would have a fighting chance even though Green Bay "is the best team in the world" ;)

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
As much as i'd like the Ravens to win the whole thing. I feel Greenbay and Aaron Rodgers are getting another title.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Don't EVER count out the Ravens defense bro, it is beast as hell and can suprise you. I think they would have a fighting chance even though Green Bay "is the best team in the world" ;)

Of course they would. But I know a clutch performer when I see one and Rodgers is certainly that. Flacco has his moments, who knows, one of them could come in the Super Bowl, but the Ravens D would still need a HISTORICAL performance like their last Super Bowl to stand a chance.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I'm still gonna bet on Ravens bro, they can suprise us.

Yeah i know, it's just Greenbay is playing a whole other level of football. They are going out and killing the oppnent every game pretty much. Reminds me of The Patriots back when they won 3 Superbowls in 4 years.

Deuce

Reaction score
Yeah i know, it's just Greenbay is playing a whole other level of football. They are going out and killing the oppnent every game pretty much. Reminds me of The Patriots back when they won 3 Superbowls in 4 years.

Theya re doing amazing this year and they are destorying all opponents so I think Ravens will have a tough time with them if they do end up in the Finals. The defense of the Ravens will have to pick their game up and the offense needs to use more run plays, Ray Rice can get plenty of yards if they give him the ball more often. Flacco vs Rodgers would be an interesting QB match up in the Finals.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If it was GB vs Baltimore only way the Ravens win is if they dominate time of possession with the running game working successfully. If they do dumb shit like have Flacco throw the ball 50 times then it is a wrap and the Packers win.

Deuce

Reaction score
If it was GB vs Baltimore only way the Ravens win is if they dominate time of possession with the running game working successfully. If they do dumb shit like have Flacco throw the ball 50 times then it is a wrap and the Packers win.

I definitely agree, Flacco shouldn't be used as often as he is, Rice could get the job done.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Glad Sky Sports has seemingly fixed the NFL Red Zone link. I've been getting frustrated with them for weeks, as it worked in the first few weeks of the season and then it just stopped working.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Weird to see Ray not playing though he is on the sideline looking pumped up like he is playing.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Stafford still got that glove on hints why he has thrown 2 picks

Status
Not open for further replies.