NFL: Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Does Gronk sitting out of practice worry anyone? If he isn't a 100% does that hurt NE's offense? Hernandez is no slouch, but he's definitely no Gronkowski. If he can't play or is only around 70%, that's a huge blow for the Patriots.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
They'll need Gronk in this game with the Giants, you know they're going to put two-three men on Welker every snap.

Killswitch

Reaction score
This injury will affect his play guaranteed. Anyone who ever has had a bad ankle sprain knows this. You can tell yourself anything you want but mentally you're always thinking about it.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I trust Tom Brady. Hernandez is probably the best 2nd string tight end in the league, so I'm sure Gronk not being 100% won't hurt the Pats as much as most people think.

Can't even believe how little Ochocinco is being regarded in this game. A year ago, if you would have told me his team would be in the Super Bowl and absolutely NO ONE would consider him a factor... I would have probably laughed.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I can't believe people even talk about Ocho Cinco anymore he seems so nonexistent.

The Giants have an overall better team but in games like this it wont matter the team that shows up and also limits turnovers will have the best shot at winning. Both defenses will be tested early and often, and will need to come up with some big 3rd down stops.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah Tom Brady will find ways to score if Gronk isn't 100%, Deion Branch might not be considered a huge threat but he can still make plays.

And Ocho struggled this season real bad had like 15 catches and a TD, just doesn't seem to fit into the Pat's offense.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Branch for another Super Bowl MVP? :hm:

Nah.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I've yet to see the NHL all star game or skills competition, Just saw Patrick Kane's superman goal.

would not mind seeing wes be MVP doing it for all the little guys, but i'm 100% sure its going to a QB.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Seems like he rather just retire a Colt then play for another team and putting his neck in danger if this is true. Pretty sad if this is the case guy is in my top 3 all time QB's.

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
Adam Schefter
Denver hired Jack Del Rio as its defensive coordinator.

Del Rio should be a solid DC but I'd worry about his commitment and his loyalty. He had horrible work habits (like showing up after everyone else) for the last year or so in Jax. And of course he loves to throw people under the bus. Perhaps he'll become recommitted to football with less power/authority/responsibility now.

Status
Not open for further replies.