NFL Discussion Thread:Week 12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
As long as Lacey runs all over them then thats all good

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Vikings should stick with Freeman, Ponder can accidentally play well every now and then and fuck up their draft.

"Dare to dream. I think we'd have a better shot of John Cena being cheered by somebody older than nine-years old, than to see something like that." :lol1: Great share DK, would mark for the NFL to do something like that.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Reactions: DK JAMES

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
LOL Stu hart is Archie
Peyton is Brett
and Eli is Owen

Basically saying Eli's playoff chances are dead i guess? lol weird comparison.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Larry Fitzgerald has only one 100-yard receiving game this season, and only three since Week 1 of 2012. He had six in 2011. But I'm still starting him out of habit. Kind of the way I finished Dexter (finally).

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald has only one 100-yard receiving game this season, and only three since Week 1 of 2012. He had six in 2011. But I'm still starting him out of habit. Kind of the way I finished Dexter (finally).

Nice. :lol1:

Was just looking through the scoring leaders in our league, and somehow Fitz is the 20th ranked receiver. Amazing.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Really? Weird

Anyways, I can't wait for sunday.

4 straight wins in a row, for the fourth straight week the defense brought the fire that sparked an entire team to rise up and take its season in it's own hand. Week after week Rolle and Beason have led by example, and now you can't spot a level on our defense that can't change the game on one big play. With the emergence of a healthy JPP, we've given the cowboys no other choice but to fight for their season this sunday. This offense has finally come to play, with a running game that has allowed a two time MVP to find his wr's wide open down the field. What the NFC East didn't want to see happen, happened. The New York Giants have taken the door they left half open, and ran right through it. The 10-6 train keeps moving right into a revenge clash with the cowboys this sunday. Two teams, going two different directions because they couldn't hang onto their top spot. Now they have a pissed off giants team ready to take what they couldn't hang on to. We are not the same team they managed to sneak by in week 1, but they are still the cowboys. This defense is coming to expose you, DO SOMETHING ABOUT It! The giants are hunting for romo, every 15 mins we're coming for it. This sunday they are in our spot, and we are going to make em pay for it. FUCK EM UP AND CRUSH EM! LET'S GO!

Last edited:

Snowman1

Reaction score
^Every time Jeremy replies I keep thinking that's Dixie in his avatar

While you Giants and Eagles fans argue, hoping the Redskins sneak in and steal the division

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
^Every time Jeremy replies I keep thinking that's Dixie in his avatar

While you Giants and Eagles fans argue, hoping the Redskins sneak in and steal the division
No chance in hell for the Redskins. :dawg:

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm actually quite scared about us facing the Bucs this week, a team that has nothing to lose are the most dangerous, plus I can already see Vincent Jackson mowing our defense down.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
9cd90a1c445cfd42add424c8d6029f84.gif
upload_2013-11-23_13-45-49.jpeg