NFL Discussion Thread:Week 12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Falcons actually stop the Saints and march down the field for the opening score, actually finding a run game as well lol

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Aww hell, we have an Ed Reed Revenge Game on our hands. Over/under 5 int's in that game?

Haven't been doing as well with these lately.
Saints -9 (L)
Chicago -1 at St. Louis
Jets +4 at Baltimore
Arizona -1 vs Indy
Cleveland -1 vs Pittsburgh

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Flynn vs the Vikings. This is going to be a cut-throat week worthy of a bar-crawl. If i post sunday night...outside of IWT...it's most likely going to be in full force. Avoid those posts.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Tolzien's starting again, isn't he? Shit, isn't that your dream? A former Badger starting for the Pack?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Tolzien's starting again, isn't he? Shit, isn't that your dream? A former Badger starting for the Pack?
Tolzien would be a great QB if he was on a team with a decent O-line. He hands off great, he can move a little and open areas up when he needs to, but he is not throwing bombs and whatever else it is Flynn did ONLY as a Packer.

OH DEM DER PACKERZ!

Honestly who cares, it's all on how our D does vs AP. The Vikings are dogshit on their very best day, and every idiot in Purple and piss yellow has to be thanking God Aaron Rodgers isn't going to be out there shitting on faces. God i love the hatred.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With my Eagles in a bye week, kill each other Cowboys and Giants!