NFL Discussion Thread:Week 12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I just have to ask you this, thoughts on Nick Foles?

I think he's playing being this his true full season as a QB, but I don't know if he's the future.These next stretch of games against the Cardinals, Lions, Chicago as well will tell me if he's a Franchise QB or not.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
One of the few GOP party members I can stand. Wish him or Ron Paul would of won the Rep. primary. Still wouldn't of voted for him if I was of age, would of gone with Gary Johnson. #Politics
Nice name drop, dude did some good work as Gov.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Tolzien 4 pres
I am about 90% sure Cobb is our 3rd string qb now with Rodgers injured. Wildcat brah? :lol1:

It's vs the Vikings man. Packers are hurting without Rodgers, but not lose-to-the-vikings bad. Those dudes have had how many qb's this year so far? They should have just stuck with Webb.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I am about 90% sure Cobb is our 3rd string qb now with Rodgers injured. Wildcat brah? :lol1:

It's vs the Vikings man. Packers are hurting without Rodgers, but not lose-to-the-vikings bad. Those dudes have had how many qb's this year so far? They should have just stuck with Webb.
When is the last time the packers stopped AP? He historically wrecks you every time, but you should win.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah im expecting him to shit all over us, i posted that above. The game really depends on the defense, luckily it's at Lambeau. I love these games, I can already feel the butthurt in the atmosphere.

People were rocking packer jerseys already, at my bank, and 2 places in the mall....Cheese heads everywhere (do people really think people in WI wear those cheesehead hats?)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
9cd90a1c445cfd42add424c8d6029f84.gif