NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Me and my boy had a discussion today about who's the best rapper in Young Money (not including Weezy). My list goes like this:

- Drake
- Nicki Minaj
- Cory Gunz
- Jae Millz
- Tyga
- Short Dawg
- Gudda Gudda
- Mack Maine
- Lil Twist
- Lil Chuckee

This fool told me that Gudda Gudda is the best out of the whole Young Money camp. At first I laughed because I thought he was joking, but he was dead serious. He based it off of Gudda's verse on 'Finale'.

yo man Gudda is serious though my list would go like this:

Drake
Jae Millz
Gudda Gudda
Cory Gunz
Tyga
Short Dawg
Nicki Minaj (I hate this bitch with a passion)
Mack Maine
Chuckee
Twist

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Lil Woj shoutin Tyga's name like he's a big name lol. Who the fuck is Tyga? Aside from Wiz Khalifa's long lost brother. Tyga's one of the background members of YM. Probably carries the luggage or holds the weed for Wayne.

Yes Wale is pretty much Lupe, lyrics for days but doesn't get the recognition. B.o.B is not in Lupe's category, he's pretty much a pop act if you listened to AOBR.

Gudda Gudda IS the fourth best outta YM. Jae Millz is an older timer to me.

[yt]83CYzoKd9L8[/yt]

1140: The Overdose is dope.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
And that's why Lupe made this track...

[yt]q1Et1siZhTk[/yt]

Pay attention to the hook on Dumb It Down, it shows that Lupe won't change for nothing.

That's why that's one of my favorite tracks from Lupe. I've been a fan his since I heard "Tilted" on NBA Live 06. After I heard that, I went online and looked up other stuff from the guy and been listening to him ever since.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
T.I.'s new video for "Yeah You Know" from his new movie Takers. It looks like a pretty sweet movie, everyone chasing ~Chris Breezy!~ around lol, plus Anakin from Stars Wars and Paul Walker are in it. It is a music video/one big trailer.

[yt]2ssvgccObJg[/yt]

Eminem's Video for Not Afraid

[yt]j5-yKhDd64s[/yt]

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

LMFAO

"My 15 minutes started an hour ago"

"So it ended 45 minutes ago?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

T.I.'s new video for "Yeah You Know" from his new movie Takers. It looks like a pretty sweet movie, everyone chasing ~Chris Breezy!~ around lol, plus Anakin from Stars Wars and Paul Walker are in it. It is a music video/one big trailer.

[yt]2ssvgccObJg[/yt]

I was barely listening to the song and just watching that trailer. That movie has a lot of people in it. Paul Walker, Chris Brown, T.I., Hayden Christensen, Idris Elba, Mike Early, plus some other guys I recognize but ain't know the name.

The most anticipated album since Tha Carter 3 drops today, Thank Me Later.

If Drake doesn't go gold in his first week will it be a failure?

Oh yeah, this is total lawlz >>>>> http://docfunk.blogspot.com/2010/06/deep-thoughts-on-drakes-thank-me-later.html
You high bruh?

G 3

Reaction score

[YT]cOoGlVvdfiA[/YT]

Off of Lloyd Banks next album, released today. I don't like it too much, especially Lloyd the R&B singer

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

Fuck Eminem. FUCK ALL THIS BULLSHIT MAINSTREAM HIP HOP. I'M DONEEEEEEEEEE. I'M LISTENING TO NOTHING BUT WIZ AND OLD SCHOOL.

The Return of MizMasta3000's "Real Muthafucking Hip Hop" Throwback Joint of the week:

[yt]1eEzzN08Moc[/yt]

straight_edge76

Reaction score

Fuck Eminem.

Oh... No you didn't!?!?!?!?!?!?!

tbh all the "real hip-hop" bullshit arguements imo are irrelevant. What one considers to be "real" hip-hop to one person may not necessarily be the same to another. That is much similar to the "hip-hop is dead" arguments a few years ago.

tbh Miz, I see this "Fuck all new rap" kick of your lasting maybe a month.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

There are two types of REAL Hip Hop artist:

The Hardcore and Gritty: Big L, Biggie, Nas

And the Smooth and Lyrical: Tribe, Mos, De La Soul

I need beats and rhymes that's going to fuck my head up. I need that 90s flow right now and I'm not getting it from the bullshit I hear today.