NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

G 3

Reaction score
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I think Big L was pretty smooth. Especially Put it on. I agree though, hip hop these days is pretty bad. Most new stuff sounds like slowed down techno with drums and shit. I listened to most of recovery, and it seems like he is yelling, rather than singing, in most songs.

YoungMannie

Reaction score

True shit Miz And G3, I use hardcore rhymes myself, even tho with most hiphop fans that listen too my music don't get it and don't like because it's not simple....i wish and miss the 90;s myself it was the best of every era when it came too music, but hiphop especially, i feel like getting expired by B.I.G's Ready Too Die CD!

Montana

Reaction score

Impressed by the new emniem album. I had my doubts, but he's changed up his style and it works great. Some very good samples and instrumentals. If you haven't yet, check it out. Lyrically, i don't think it's holding up with Drake. Overall, might be a better album though. I have to listen to it more.

NinoBrown

Reaction score

@JB - Name a mainstream album in the last 5 years that had people amped for it.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

@JB - Name a mainstream album in the last 5 years that had people amped for it.

I wasn't talking about everyone, I was talking about me when referring to Wayne and Drake's album. I'm bored with Drake already. He has a good song here or there, but I don't like his flow. And I don't like most of Wayne's songs where he's by him self or some of his main stream stuff. His mix tapes are great though.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

^You will learn that mixtape Weezy and mainstrem Weezy are two totally different artist.

I literally took my mom's rebirth and buried it.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

I haven't been a Wayne fan since The 1st Carter. IMO, that was his last good album. Haven't heard it in a while but there was only one song on there that I didn't like. He has some alright songs, but most of the one's by himself are garbage.

Mixtape Wayne on the other hand is fire.

Wordlife

Reaction score

Mixtape Weezy will ALWAYS be better than mainstream album Weezy

NinoBrown

Reaction score

That happens with ALOT of rappers. Rappers get more freedom on mixtapes, on albums they're restraints. Certain songs won't get sample clearance, they gotta have those 2-3 mainstream singles, they can't have certain artists on, then there's skits, intros and outros.

btw, Eminem's still got it.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

Yeah I know that. And I know that's not his fault. He does what he has to do to get money. I can't hate him for that. But I like his mix tapes better. Most of the songs he has by himself main stream are horrible. It's the beats and the other people he has on the track that makes it better. Alot of his songs just sounds like he's talking. He's not hungrey anymore which is hurting him. Same thing that happened to 50. He ain't hungrey in the music industry so were not going to get another album like Get Rich or Die Tryin. His other albums weren't bad (besides Curtis) but they were no where near the level of his debut album

Imo, Drake has already made it to that category of having suck ass songs unless someone else is on there. I hate his flow. That song "Over" put the icing on the cake for me with him. I just sounds like he's talking.

Wordlife

Reaction score

Anybody see the new Tech N9ne video yet? I saw him live this past Friday, for the 15th time in 3 years, and goddammit it was off the fucking chain. He played this new track live, it's called O.G. (Ollie Gates) off of his new album that comes out July 27th. Check it out!

[yt]Ina1SOH5lUw[/yt]

MattHardyV1

Reaction score

Not one bad song on Em's Recovery. One of his best by far. Shit is absolutley fuckin rediculous.