NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Yeah man, even with the shiny ass leather jacket lol

No, lol. Em is looking at dropping Relapse 2 around 3rd quarter. And Tha Carter IV is basically done. According to Wayne's engineer KY, he already finished up 20 songs for the album. Click here for more info.

Yeah that's what I thought I was like wtf with no real hype/single thats highly unlikely plus it'd be dumb imo to release it the same day as Re-Birth, even though I think it could out sell it being realistically two of the biggest names in the industry dropping albums at the same time would create a sales beef, even if they didnt want one imo

straight_edge76

Yeah, I just thought it was just my TV but yeah it looked Milli-Vanilli'd lol

Wordlife

hahahahaha totally agreed dude, but it was still pretty cool!

No Kanye = WIN

straight_edge76

Yeah, hey just kinda curious has anybody heard that crazy ass rumor that Wayne got dissed by Eminem on 'Drop The World' lol

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I officially fucks with Pill now...

[yt]BdckyYi6lLw[/yt]

[yt]f-T67HtNxAc[/yt]

[yt]bC56y5GxtAo[/yt]

[yt]o-nX_j4pjUo[/yt]

Killswitch

Reaction score
B.o.B's mixtape May 25th was a disappointment. Expected more from it considering Fuck The Money, and The Biz were the only songs I liked.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Blame the editors at CBS. They censored whole bars that had no cursing in it.

Only lip synching I saw was from Jamie Foxx.

P.S. Drop The World blows

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^ It blows. Now Pill and a few other Atlanta artists dropped a mixtape about a week ago and I've contemplated on posting it in the VIP section for the general fact that nobody will download it.

With that said, I'll drop the link here please, listen and tell me what your favorite tracks from the mixtape were.

smka-the-808-experiment-vol-2-front.jpg

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/337167190/SMKA_-_The_808_Experiment_Vol._2.rar