NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

That's just my opinion.

Hey have any of you checked out Tech's strictly strange DVD? I just bought it at Best Buy pretty good from what i've seen.

Wordlife

there is a few Chicago live scenes and also a few Kansas City live scenes on there... I went to both shows last year and this year both in Chitown and KC

Wordlife

anyone listen to Potluck? Proaaaably not lol they are highly underground like Tech N9ne, Kottonmouth Kings etc...

This first song is called Stoner Bitch. It features two members of Kottonmouth Kings... If I can get a lot of people on Tech N9ne's nuts as a fanboy... I bet I can do it with Potluck and Kottonmouth Kings

Stoner Bitch:
[yt]kqZb5YoCCKA[/yt]

Say What Ya Wanna Say (Potluck feat. Tech N9ne)
[yt]e1gm4s0VD90[/yt]

City 2 City (Kottonmouth Kings feat. Tech N9ne)
[yt]JsbqR4mKFFE[/yt]

What do you guys think???

straight_edge76

Had already heard the 2 songs with Tech the first one is pretty good to.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Potluck is tooo underground for me lol.

[yt]I6MQEVex06Y[/yt]

This has been stuck in my head all day! Adventures of Bobby Ray coming soon.

straight_edge76

Potluck isn't exactly my taste either, a bit to stonerish imo. They have a few good decent collabos though.

Wordlife

that's whats good bout KMK... they incorporate the crazy stoner Potluck shit in it... I saw Kottonmouth Kings, La Coka Nostra, Big B, and Potluck at a show.... man there was SO much weed it wasn't even funny bro, I was soooo gone, one of the best concerts of my life, though I don't remember a damn thing lmao

Toddy

Reaction score
Been listening to Wiz Khalifia - Goodbye abit today and Juice, Jay Rock, Crooked I, And LV - King Of My City