NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@Montana. I DL'd that song like a few days ago.

Only in a Master P video you'll see him riding an elephant lol

Montana

He was on a handful of No Limit songs back in the day, but i can't seem to really find them. Wasn't really looking too hard. I think i have that 504 boyz album. : (

straight_edge76

Eminem's Relapse re-issue track listing:

http://www.rapbasement.com/eminem/1...or-eminems-new-refill-album-hits-the-net.html

1. Forever ft Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne
2. Hell Breaks Loose
3. Buffalo Bill
4. Elevator
5. Taking My Ball
6. Music Box
7. Drop The Bomb On ‘Em

and I heard that he did a song with Wayne that will be on Rebirth. It's called "Rock The World" according to rap basement. If it is true look for Em to murder somebody else on they own song!!

Kinda old but worth a listen
[YT]-UxJ27sq0dQ[/YT]
[YT]SEJlOs6fRDs[/YT]

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Question for everybody on this thread...

If you could have 2 rappers (dead or alive) do a mixtape together, who would they be?

Famou$ 187

Dead: Biggie / Pac
Alive: J.Cole / Drake
A NWA comeback mixtape would be amazing [if eazy-e was still alive]

straight_edge76

Honestly I have thought about this quite a bit.

Eminem/Tech N9ne for sure.

Other idea's I had were...
Eminem/Royca Da 5'9 Bad Meets Evil 2 anyone? And with Slaughterhouse potentially signing with Shady its possible.
Method Man/ Nas
2pac/Eminem
Jay Z/ T.I.
The Game/Nas
Big L/ Biggie
Lupe Fiasco/Wale would be EPIC

Wordlife

^nope Drake's

Alive: Eminem and Tech N9ne FOR SURE!
Dead: 2pac and Biggie FOR SURE as well

straight_edge76

Honestly idk why everyone wants a BIG/Pac mixtape, they both were good but had ENTIRELY different styles, 2pac was more emotional in his stuff, you could feel exactly how he felt when making the song (Hit 'Em Up for example) whereas BIG was more laid back and cool abourt it (Big Poppa for example) Honestly idk how well it would sound.

Airfixx

Pac & Big?

They both sucked hard and helped usher in a particularly shitty era in HipHop (Death Row v Bad Boy / East v West & the producer led RAP scene )... It'd sound like a bunch of macho bullshit over some weak-ass beats.

I'd like to hear Big L vs Jay Z.... Assumin JAy Z hasn't probably kicked a free-style in over 15 years, L would have torn him to pieces!

LOL @ an NWA comeback too? No denying the 1st album kicked ass, but ffs they all since proved that they are completely shit MCs... Even Cube (albeit after a few more decent records).

Sage Francis vs Dose-One vs Edan - Triple Threat styleeee!

Slick Rick vs Schooly D

Chuck D vs George Bush : P

...Fuck it; just search yourself out the Headshots 1 - 7 mixtapes - It's not too late to save your musical soul!

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
[yt]P_GFnTuWGNA[/yt]

LMAO @ Spitta's eyes and ears, same with Big Sean's ears also. Their hats look small as hell in the dope ass artwork, still a dope track though.