NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

[YT]Af55mbl1cH4[/YT]

Adam F Feat. Redman - "Shut The Lights Off (Caspa Remix)"

Edit- I heard that Eminem is going to reissue Relapse with a few extra songs and will be pushing back Relapse 2 until Februray 2010 (big surprise I see Relapse 2 being double released with Detox)

Wordlife

check out Corpse Killer... he's pretty sick

[yt]Ad9vYwvRReA[/yt]

btw... its actually me :D

Wordlife

yes sir.... put that out and finished it last night, gonna make another and put it out maybe tomorrow

straight_edge76

That's whats up. I do to I just dont know how to get my stuff produced. What program do you use?

Wordlife

well I'm a DJ so I have all the high-tec equipment and whatnot... but I do use FL Studio to make my beats... especially the ones I use to freestyle... gotta add auto-tune and shit sometime, cause like that one I posted up there was my first, voice was kinda gay, didn't come out how I wanted to, mixed sorta iffy too... but eh it's just a starting point to my Corpse Killer career :)

How bout you?

straight_edge76

YeaH I have a similar problem with my voice, I have a few accapelas where I sound like a fucking cholo lol I dont have any software, I tried a few programs but the ones I have tried are all kinda bleh. I am a perfectionist when It comes to my music my beats and shit have to be perfect I am looking for a good yet simplistic program to use.

Wordlife

whenever I head back down to Miami, I'll letcha know :D

btw, Mom/Dad.... sick as hell.... :)

straight_edge76

Alright, I'll download it and mess around with it when I get back to my spot, I'm at my moms for Turkey day :)

Montana

Thoughts on the new Wiz Khalifa album?

The THC group ain't too bad.

And Remember when Curren$y was on no limit??

[yt]rESzDcOu76A[/yt]