NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Gucci Mane's popularity is different over here (detroit). On his singles they are 50/50 on the radio. Like some of his tracks blow up pretty big on the radio. Others they never play.

As far as people's opinion's its about 50/50 as well. Love him or Hate him. You have to be into the mixtape/freestyle game to really get into gucci.

Go head, So Icey, Pillz, and Brickz have been his big songs here.

I'm also really liking the Jadakiss album. I'd say about a 8.75/10 Album of the year, thus far.

Wordlife

Here is the newest single off of Relapse by Eminem, titled We Made You

It just came out today on MTV, and already its a huge hit imo. Song is hilarious!!! Tell me whatcha guys think:

[yt]ZIkzQYns61Q[/yt]

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think it's the typical Slim Shady-type of song with him poking fun at celebs and I actually enjoy listening to/watching it. A couple people I've talked to about it have said they didn't like the accent but I think the accen he has fits with the beat. It all works together perfectly and I'm looking forward to buying the album.

Wordlife

^same here... he does the same accent in his song Rainman.. he does it on purpose, trust me the whole album won't be like that :D

I can't wait for it to come out, Crack a Bottle and We Made You both caught my attention

Welcome Back Shady!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, I'm sure the whole album won't have the accent and like you said, "Crack A Bottle" and "We Made You" has me looking forward to the album. Not to mention the freestyle he did "I'm Having A Relapse" which I thought wasn't his best but still has me looking forward to the album.

Wordlife

yeah the freestyle was okay, hopefully the album OWNS, which I know it will

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm just hoping we don't get another "Encore" with this album. Not to say "Encore" was a bad album. It just seemed like Em was trying too hard to be funny with the songs.

CT Styles

I want Em to be more serious on this album. Yeah, it's good to have some kiddy songs which can make you more marketable, but one or two's enough.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Rick Ross ft. Game, Ja Rule and Fat Joe - Mafia Music Remix

[yt]eS-kaa2Vo5g[/yt]

Ja Rule is still rapping lol?

The Anigma

Reaction score
It's not a bad diss but seriously Game, Ja and Joe seem like they're begging for attention. Ross is the only one who should be dissing 50 because I haven't heard 50 say anything recently about Ja, Game or Joe. They're just reigniting the beef in hopes it'll help their stagnant careers (especially Ja and Joe). BTW, I thought Ja was dead. lol...