NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
haha I was either 3 or 4 when it came out. I dont know why, but I'm starting to revisit a bunch of oldshcool classics, and damn, it shits on music these days.

and you already know what it means, Tyga is ass :laugh:

dude gets no respect, every time he's in LA, his chain gets snatched.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Esham is in that circle of artists I just can't get into.

Including Jedi Mind Tricks, MF Doom, KMK & others.

straight_edge76

well if you want everyone to check em out post a video or something wordlife.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I'm not feeling the Mario sample but I'm down with Curren$y.

New joint Scared of Monsters

[yt]jJ8wfeXXgJI[/yt]
Love that track to the fullest but "Look Up To The Jets" is his best track by far IMO
[yt]E0sc6TNzE1I[/yt]

I'm losing touch with Hip Hop, the hipster stuff is alright, but I'm not really feelin' it.
For real?

Hipsters brighten the day of my life for me. lol

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out what exactly is "hipster rap." I know whose considered hipster rap but I need like a definition, like what their subject content is or something lol

Beer Money Army

why doesnt anyone here talk about daz dillinger... He is dope been listening to him for over 10 years.

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wwWcxHBaVfY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wwWcxHBaVfY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out what exactly is "hipster rap." I know whose considered hipster rap but I need like a definition, like what their subject content is or something lol
"Hipster rap (aka emo rap) is hip-hop with lyrics similar to that of emo music. It is seen as a racist and biased form of rap, as most emo rap artists are white and suggest that blach rappers are unemotional and shallow. Emo is in itself tough to define, but it generally shows strong displays of emotion, often anger and vengeance. Atmosphere, Anticon, Cuete Yeska, Cannibal OX, Closed Heart Surgery, Crack Jack, Dead Artists, Eyedea, MC Paul Barman, Pigeon John P.O.S., Social Deviantz, MC Serginho, Sole, Hollywood Undead and B.I.G.Benni are some examples of hipster rap artists and record labels." -Yahoo Answers from a user

Source: http://mog.com/smartandangry/blog_post/158313

Now do you understand Nino?

Montana

[yt]P_PPQsIN3P8[/yt]

This track is nuts....very similar to "why" from his last album.

His whole album is real good, still flipping through the tracks.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Who here listens to Pacific Division?

Here's a few good tracks to hit y'all up

[yt]HxVlAy_u8P4[/yt]

[yt]bOf-bCDx72o[/yt]

[yt]6Ouq0eVe5gY[/yt]

[yt]5jrhzp7YfBk[/yt]

Giving The Cool Kids a little competition though on an old school feel to hip-hop currently.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Gucci Mane is becoming popular as hell in Baltimore.

Is it just me, or is anybody else noticing this as well in their towns?

Wordlife

heres some music you guys should listen too... I listen to all of these, they are all underground rappers, and damn good... tell me whatcha think :D

[yt]TVne2JeRe_o[/yt]

[yt]Kap2BaSNoF0[/yt]

[yt]HaVf_yrq6Q0[/yt]

[yt]rsTb-uJckvc[/yt]

[yt]c3qU821mlqM[/yt]

[yt]9vU1oZbyoak[/yt]

All the La Coka Nostra shit is toooooo hot... check those out first if you want to hear REAL HIP HOP to prove hip hop is still alive

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Gucci Mane is becoming popular as hell in Baltimore.

Is it just me, or is anybody else noticing this as well in their towns?

Ever since Gucci got released, I have noticed Gucci fans have risen. I really don't know what it is that makes him so popular; I'll admit I have a few songs. Zaytoven, his producer, just makes catchy beats and Gucci can just ride with it, same with his protege OJ Da Juiceman.

This here will have you saying "Aye" for atleast an hour.

[yt]dMR3_b63P1k[/yt]

Could you imagine if white people here this? Gucci will be HUGE!! Supastarr already got some dl's after this.

[yt]KvPwKDW6Stg[/yt]