NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

That video made Lil Wayne's rock stuff look good. I couldnt get into it, the accent was too hard. But i dont think his stuff was meant for americans too.

Montana

Interesting top 5. Slim Thug is one of my favorites, but i haven't liked his new stuff all that much yet.

I take this back. I got Boss of all Bosses, and its pretty damn good. 8.5+ . It doesnt have the track with akon (which i didnt like much) and its a remix of "bitch im back" which i did really like the original.

Montana

Not really feeling that Charles Hamilton track much. No talk of the Slim Thug Album yet. Don't sleep on it. Def. some tracks on there to check out.

Anyone here listen/like P.O.S.? Just curious what yall think of him. Heres some tracks if you haven't heard of him.

[yt]MUIWzD_VEf4[/yt]

[yt]YLMHPeibm2g[/yt]

[yt]3OpHJUJIrpU[/yt]

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Boss of All Bossess has enough bangers. Leaning, Show Me Love & Associates are my favorite so far. Don't pass on that one.

Keri Hilson ft. Kanye & Ne-Yo

[yt]HQ6sp3X_LVk[/yt]

Keri looks like a giant compared to these two. I'm 5'10, I think we'd be a perfect couple lol.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Curren$y- Star Power (MP3)

[yt]FHGShZo2G-M[/yt]

What do you guys think of the Super Mario sample on the track? I'm so happy that Curren$y left Young Money now and is on his own.

Dre

Reaction score
Not really feeling that track.

GLC feat. Kanye West - Big Screen [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]
[yt]13hr95m_N6Q[/yt]

Uploaded by me. This is a real dope track.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm not feeling the Mario sample but I'm down with Curren$y.

New joint Scared of Monsters

[yt]jJ8wfeXXgJI[/yt]

Rell

Reaction score
damn @ Dre really feeling Tyga, fam, are you deaf?? lol

I'm losing touch with Hip Hop, the hipster stuff is alright, but I'm not really feelin' it.

been listening to a lot of classic New York hip hop lately, what yall know 'bout this classic? :smoke:

[yt]6POzPeyYs1U[/yt]