NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Nas, Jay-Z, Eminem, Game, Kanye West, Juelz Santana, 50 Cent, Immortal Technique, KRS-One, Lupe Fiasco > Lil' Wayne...

Damn, I fuckin hate him...lol

Rell

Reaction score
I agree with everyone on that list except for 50 Cent. Lil Wayne is actually not a bad rapper, he just has an annoying voice and makes weird noises every once in a while. 50 is just pure trash.

Mr. Mat

nas & jay z would own all of dipset in a second & your right rell wayne was dick riding jay z for a while

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol I'll try to download it...my comp. been messing up lately...

Mr. Mat

Tha Dogg Pound Sign To Cash Money For Next Album!
We've just got word that Tha Dogg Pound, consiting of Daz and Kurupt have aligned with Baby and Slim to release the next Dogg Pound album "West Coast Aftershock" on Cash Money Records. Here is a quote from Kurupt concerning the deal: "It's official! Me and Daz just got off the phone with Baby, Slim & Snoop. West Coast Aftershocc smurf!"

Keep it locked on dubcnn for the latest info concerning this deal and the upcoming DPG projects!

Rell

Reaction score
LMAO @ Cash Money aka Lil Wayne and his daddy. I thought they were with So So Def, what happened?

Reaction score
Ever since Juvenille, Mannie Fresh and the others left I felt like Cash Money have fell.

Anyone heard Lil Flip and Mr. Capone-e "Connected" CD?

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I have heard that CD. I really like Mr Capone-E, even before he had a label and was making songs with Twista. There is alot of chicano rappers who are alot better than he is but I think right now he is the most popular.

Hitman

Reaction score
I have heard that CD. I really like Mr Capone-E, even before he had a label and was making songs with Twista. There is alot of chicano rappers who are alot better than he is but I think right now he is the most popular.

I'm not the bigest fan of him but he's kind of good on the mic