NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
The Coolest, Hi-definition, HIP HOP SAVED MY LIFE, man this album is greatness...

Add Intruder to that list

Reinvented

Reaction score
This thread will not die!

HIP HOP LIVES!!!!

Well hip hop is on life support now with guys like Souljah boy coming out and giving us queer boy songs.
When is Nas coming out with sumthing new or Dre for that matter?

Rap over Rock!

Mr. Mat

nas is comming out very soon with a new album caller ****** as for dre
he was surposed to release detox september gone for me i have given up on detox but dre is still cool but i have been waiting for detox for so long

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
This thread will not die!

HIP HOP LIVES!!!!

Well hip hop is on life support now with guys like Souljah boy coming out and giving us queer boy songs.
When is Nas coming out with sumthing new or Dre for that matter?

Rap over Rock!
AMEN, but fuck Soulja Boy I would've rather said the dude Hurricane Chris cause his album is crazy especially with dat car basser Playaz Rock. :tv_happy:

Reinvented

Reaction score
You should hear sum CB4.

I don't like Hurricane Chris he is......I don't know I just don't like him. I guess I'm a hurricane chris hater.

50 Cent sucks! I wonder who I got mad with that.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
this isn't hip hop but it's r and b. anyone pick up the mario-go cd? there's some hot stuff on it.

Montana

this isn't hip hop but it's r and b. anyone pick up the mario-go cd? there's some hot stuff on it.

I decided to check out the album, im impressed. Its solid. Some good up and down tempo r and b tracks.

CT Styles

Does anyone no any news on the new Emin3m album comin' out which he wont admit to?

Mr. Mat

it's comming out around july i believe but i think it might get delayed because eminem is in hospital i hope it does come out because he said it's going to be the marshall mathers LP on crack