NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

i be walkin thru the streets of da chi with a ho in one hand and in anotha, my cane

Mr. Mat

some hip hop news

Dr Dre: Too busy for Eve
Dr Dre has recently taken back his offer to help Eve in the production of her new album. Due to Dr Dre's busy schedule, he can no longer fit in time for production on Eve's new album which is set to drop this August. The album, "Here I Am", will now feature more production from Swizz Beatz. Eve denies that there is any fall out between them, adding that Swizz Beatz is ideal for the project. Eve also said there is still a possibility that Dre will contribute more than the one song he's offered, called Fire.

Eve told MTV: "The decision was to have Dre start off the album, but Dre is kinda busy."

"Swizz is my brother. He knows how to work with me. What was supposed to happen, (Swizz) was just going to do a couple (of tracks), but once we get together, we can't stop working. He knows me really well. We decided he might as well be one of the executive producers."

"Dre likes when projects are done when you come to him. He'd rather it that way, so it's cool."

Source: starpulse.com

Ice Cube: to remake Kotter
Ice Cube recently let slip that he is working on a big-screen update of the classic TV show "Welcome Back Kotter".

"It needs a little work, so we're going to see. I don't know if that's going to be my next movie or not." Cube said.

"I always looked at the series as when it came out at the time, it wasn't as sit-commy as it may feel," Cube said. "It was a little hard-edged for the time; you dealt with kids who some of them were skipping school and all of this kind of stuff that you didn't really see. They would talk about real-life stuff, so I thought it was true to what the nature of the series is to do the same thing -- to make it more of a dramatic feel, and not make it so: 'Up your nose with a rubber hose.'"

When told that John Travolta offered his blessing for the update, Cube said that he hopes Travolta will make an appearance in the Kotter film.

"Yeah, I would love for him to do a cameo," he said. "I would love for all of the guys to do a little cameo here and there, but we'll see. It's funny to try to take a movie that's like an icon and flip it the way we are, but I think we've got a good story."

Ice Cube also spoke out regarding the rumors circulating that Chris Tucker might return for a proposed fourth installment in the Friday series. "I would love for him to," Cube said. "We've talked about it, but that's about as much as he wants me to say."

Dipset’s Hell Rell To Release Solo Debut
Diplomats rapper Hell Rell is finally releasing his solo debut, “For The Hell Of It,†in September with the help of his Dipset team.

The album will feature appearances by Cam’ron, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, as well as outside artists Styles P and Young Dro.

Meanwhile Hell Rell’s first single, “I Shall Proceed†is currently being shipped to radio stations, and a video is already in pre-production.

“For The Hell Of It†hit stores on Sept. 11 via Diplomats/Koch Records.

Damn Rell Why Didnt You Tell Us Your Making A Debut:roflmao::lol::laugh:

The Anigma

Reaction score
An updated version of Welcome Back Kotter might be pretty good and lol @ Hell Rell debuting...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Welcome Back Kotter should be pretty good, and Rell is one busy dude. We're lucky he even finds time to come and chat with all of us, Rell I salute you. lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
Just passing this along...if ya'll haven't heard KRS-One and Marley Marl's collabo album "Hip-Hop Lives"...ya'll need to check it out...a classic album imo...download it or buy it whatever you do just make sure you check it out...

The Anigma

Reaction score
No problem...take it from me none of the material on the album is skippable...

Rell

Reaction score
lol I'm the real Hell Rell, dipsets Hell Rell ain't got nothing on me :)

The Anigma

Reaction score
Mat I personally think it was a gimmick album to be honest and Rell, don't front I saw one of your albums in the store today man...lol

sims

Reaction score
L Weezy is killin it right now cant anybody fuck with it and that "i cant feel my face" shit is awesome

Rell

Reaction score
I cant Feel My Face is great. I started liking Juelz Santana after that mixtape, I always thought he was wack but hes really not that bad.

Speaking of Wayne...Whats up with him going at Nas and Jay-Z? Just a few years ago he was attached to Jay-Z like....you know the rest

http://www.zshare.net/audio/23559691b64436/

Ever since Wayne started messing with Dipset / Dip-South he's changed.

NAS>>>Lil Wayne