NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

yeah my fav group there first album they went after nyc & cypress hill

The Anigma

Reaction score
I heard it but it's all good they tight as hell so I ain't mad lol just read up on some hip hop news...DMX dropping a greatest hits CD around June...Lil' Cease has joined what the headline calls it "the homothug corporation" he supposedly pulled his dick out in front of three men and three women in a bathroom and the men were supposedly staring at it and talking about his "anaconda" wtf and the chicks left...damn hip hop is fucked up...just some little tidbits I figured I'd share...

Mr. Mat

Damn! thanks for the news i havent read hip hop news in a while cant wait for dmx greatest hits

do you like knock'turnal

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think knock'turnal is an average rapper but I do think he has some great songs...I like the song with Snoop; the way I am

The Anigma

Reaction score
The reason for not hearing much lately is because they split up and one of them died...I personally think they are pioneers of horrorcore rap...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Damn i forgot that Anigma, my brother was into them more so than I.

187 the south is pretty good with TI, Luda, Three 6, Wayne, Outkast, Lil Wyte, Lil Jon

That brings up a good question which region is the strongest in you guyz mind?

Mr. Mat

The Anigma
what u think about the gravediggaz

gravediggaz were the shit they could of been big just a pitty prolific died[r.i.p.] the diary of a madman was a killer

& def your ? the south is runnin shit now east got problem's to sort out the west is the strongest

The Anigma

Reaction score
depends what you mean by stongest...record sales, lyrical ability, creativity, production wise...?

listening to it right now...(diary of a madman)

Reaction score
lol, i'm gonna get the shit flamed out of me but i don't like jay or nas all that much

and as for right now, the south if running the rap game. i don't think they have the greatest rapper... but overall they got shit on lockdown

The Anigma

Reaction score
well...I like Jay and Nas but I think they're a bit overrated in hip hop but they are legends in my opinion...