NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

this has got to be the biggest spam thread of all time :roflmao: 200 posts in 1 day!!!!!!

Mr. Mat

The Anigma
well...I like Jay and Nas but I think they're a bit overrated in hip hop but they are legends in my opinion...

that's true they are overrated but gotta respect them they battled for years
& it's a shame mack 10 & ice cube are beefing cause westside connection would run shit now

knight's having a good old laugh

Rell

Reaction score
Everybody or should I say errbody already knows how I feel about the south, with their catchy hooks, and small amount lyrical talent, with the exception of a few (Luda, TI, etc)

The Anigma

Reaction score
nice image...lol...Game is def going to be a legend too...give him about 5-10 more years...and Westside Connection would be running shit didn't know Mack 10 and cube was beefing what's that about?

Famou$ 187

STOP talkin about Jay-z & Nas.

The south n generenal is tha strongest/ATL.

Mr. Mat

there beeefing over cube's fame & the derection the group was heading
at least cube & wc are still friends

The Anigma

Reaction score
yeah that's true Mat and Famous the south is pure garbage not one classic or what I would consider a classic has come out of the South in the past 5 years...T.I. and Luda are nice but they can't make a classic...just how Busta and Q-Tip said, "they can't hold the torch so why pass it?"

Mr. Mat

The Anigma
yeah that's true Mat and Famous the south is pure garbage not one classic or what I would consider a classic has come out of the South in the past 5 years...T.I. and Luda are nice but they can't make a classic...just how Busta and Q-Tip said, "they can't hold the torch so why pass it?"

true u will never see ludacris & t.i. make a song together & that busta song was a damn good song

Rell

Reaction score

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'll try to check it out...lol...my computer fucks up when I try to download

Rell

Reaction score
Its Zshare so you don't have to download it

The Anigma

Reaction score
that dude is sick....pun intended("I'm sicker than...") lol I've heard of him but never heard anything from him he has skills and for some reason he reminds me of Redman with his style I don't know why...

Mr. Mat

damn rell dude is sick he spit's fire ^agree anigma like he sounds like redman

The Anigma

Reaction score
What do you guys think of Papoose?

I think he has a bit of a cadence problem his voice is really annoying to me

Rell

Reaction score
Damn, I never noticed but he does sound a lot like Redman, he recently signed with Dr Dre's Aftermath so I'm expecting some collaborations with Eminem...I like Papoose but his voice does tend to get annoying, alphabetical slaughter is a classic joint.