NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
the only thing I don't like about the D12 cd is that I heard that Em's going to put Proof's vocals in and have him saying things kind of how Em did to 2pac with Loyal to the game but some of the songs did have proof on them before he passed but I just hope Em doesn't fuck up Proof's vocals like he did Pac's

The Anigma

Reaction score
but Em will still have a hand in it's direction I'm sure...

being that we're on the topic of D12' I'd like to say right now that I really hate Bizarre I think he takes a perfectly good song and just ruins it at least for me he does...

Defiant One

Reaction score
I like Bizarre he lightens records up even if they dont need to be lighter. I do think he talks about alot of the same stuff sometimes. I mean you won hear me or anyone else for that matter saying Bizarre is the best rapper but he brings a different dynamic to the group.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I enjoy some of his raps but sometimes he just ruins a song for me like on D12 World he messes up American Psycho 2 for me it just doesn't interest me at all his rhymes are seriously messed up too lol so I guess he does add a certain dynamic to the group...

Rell

Reaction score
Is this the Eminem appreciation thread, God damn, I like Em but he will never be on Nas level...anyway I was thinking about making a thread where we would post hip hop singles/albums/mixtapes and also answer request, should I, or should we just post them here?

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'd say post them here to save space just my opinion and I don't think Nas is even close to Em at all...Jay-Z killed Nas and Em killed Jay-Z (on his own shit might I add) so I believe that Em is better than Nas and Jay-Z for that matter...but that's just my opinion...

Mr. Mat

i know em isnt on nas's level we were just talking about him rell

btw:happy b day defiant one

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think Nas is overrated...yes he is a great rapper...yes he was a great lyricist but I don't think he's as great as he used to be...just what I think...

Mr. Mat

illamatic was his best his new cd was ok the song hip hop is dead was pretty good but his first was the best nas's is right though hip hop is dead

Defiant One

Reaction score
Nas is over-rated slightly, if you ask me at best he is the 5th best of all time.

Eminem
Jay-Z
2pac
Biggie
Nas

but like I said at best, Nas good though but like you already said Anigma if Jay killed Nas and Eminem killed Jay then Eminem better than both of them. Logic prevails in my mind, but thats just my opinion.

And Thanks Mat for the Happy B-day I Appreciate it

The Anigma

Reaction score
I don't think hip-hop is dead...rap music may be dead but I don't think the entire culture is dead...and to be honest I think that was just one big marketing ploy from Nas because no one was talking about hip-hop being dead until he said it then you had all the news publications picking up on it and the big question was, "is hip hop dead?" And when I think about it they declared hip hop to be "dead" and who drops an album? Jay-Z and Nas
I think the whole album was a gimmick...at least that's what I think...

well, that's my little rant for this evening I'm about to get off this computer...peace to everyone...good night people or good morning or good afternoon...depends where your at...anyway...peace...ttyl