NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

Damn Imo The Game Killed G Unit So Did Fat Joe I Dont Understand 50
How Could He Go After A Man That Has So Much Respect On The Streets Of New York He's Stupid

The Anigma

Reaction score
50 needs the beef to sell records otherwise he wouldn't sell any at all let's take a look at 50's career:

Underground: he released "How To Rob" with Stick Fingaz I believe it was from Onyx and dissed the entire rap industry just to make a name for himself...

Get Rich Or Die Tryin'- Destroys all of Ja's credibility or at least the bit he had left...

The Massacre- Fat Joe/Jadakiss/Ja and let's not forget he got at R. Kelly at Summer Jam because he did a song with Ja and Ashanti which is also the reason he got at Fat Joe and Jada...

My point is that if it wasn't for beef no one would pay any mind to 50...and if I was a rapper I'd do a song with Ja just so 50 can get at me so I have a reason to get at him...that's just the way I see it...

By the way I said it already but I'll say it again Game dropped two classics; 50 only dropped one (GRODT)

Game's mixtapes are way better than 50 and G-unit's

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'll admit I thought 50's music was hot when he was unsigned and even when he was; GRODT was a classic rap album but it seems like success went to his head...but I must say I actually liked the GRODT Movie Soundtrack even if the movie did suck...

Mr. Mat

i did lik grodt both the cd & soundtrack they where good
but he let all his fame go to his head & snitched on murder inc

The Anigma

Reaction score
I believe he did especially since Supreme is locked up and the feds did that whole investigation on murder inc. I don't care what anyone says I still listen to Ja even if every damn fan turned on him...shit, I bought his greatest hits cd...I ain't afraid to admit it and no one can say that ja didn't make hits and wasn't a star he should've never responded to 50

Mr. Mat

^agreed even if he did rip off pac's style witch everyone does these days anyway

The Anigma

Reaction score
It's crazy that Pac set a trend that seems to be destroying hip hop...like I was saying in the greatest rapper thread last night...all these rappers walk around like zombies and claim to "keep it real" that's bullshit especially when you know that these clowns aren't even close to the way they act...

Mr. Mat

that's what i said aswell pac was a trend setter now eveyone
jay z,nas,ludacris,t.i ect stole from pac

The Anigma

Reaction score
I don't see many comparisons between Pac and Luda...I actually find Luda entertaining...his albums aren't classics in my opinion but they are really entertaining to me...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah thats the only song i see a Pac-Luda comparison. Luda More laid back than most rappers he just about girls, weed, and having fun. he only been involved in one beef, temp. with TI but now they cool with each other. Chingy sort of, but not really

The Anigma

Reaction score
That's true but still at least he's talking about real situations that people can relate to...I mean how many people can relate to "selling drugs and ridin in my (place any car here)" I mean luda does club songs too but at least Luda is humorous with his rhymes and can clown around a bit...I personally think Luda can touch on every emotion with any track off his album...you feel mad he got a song for that, sad he got a song for that, you feeling good about yourself he has a song for that at least that's the way I see it...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah Luda is a very versatile rapper why he one of my favs. So many rapper only have one or two levels (club- and street) Luda has many levels.