NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I totally agree with you it's funny how so many rappers find it easy to make a club song but can't write a serious, thought-provoking song...shit, Em had me thinking when he released Mosh that was def a strong song in my opinion...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah thats why I say Em is the best he can make a hit about anything. But so no many rappers just follow the rest and dont be themselves its ridiculous. Everyone says "hey he just made a hit about that so Ill make a song about that and it will be a hit too" Its such crap.

The Anigma

Reaction score
When I start to write something it's mostly something realistic but I do get bored sometimes and write things that really don't make much sense at all...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think E-40 is probably one of the most original rappers ever...I mean dude makes up his own slang come on if that ain't original I don't know what is...I think he's a pretty good rapper but again he does rap about alot of the same things but I don't have much of a problem with him because he seems to be pretty creative in my opinion...and he is one hell of an entrepreneur...

On a sidenote- just read some update about Eminem's new album...

supposed to be released either December of this year or early 2008 and Em says it's going to be his best album lyrically and he wants to have a different approach for his first single rather than the usual "slim shady" type songs

- My Name Is, The Real Slim Shady, Without Me, Just Lose It-

Mr. Mat

^that's true 40 can spit well he is a trend setter
& it's good to see em not doing that slim shady type song for his first single

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm glad about that too and if Em's stepping up his lyrical ability even more he's going to be more of a beast...hope it lives up to the hype and doesn't turn out to be another Encore...God help us...

Mr. Mat

encore wasnt as good as his first 2 but had 1-2 good songs on it
& i've seen em step up & be that beast i've got his first cd not the slim shady lp his actual first cd infinate

Defiant One

Reaction score
Eminem wont disappoint Bank on it. When he made Encore he was bored with Rap in gerneral which is why a little bit after that those rumors about him retiring started coming up. Lately Em got that fire back to make another classic album.

Snoop gets credited with alot of slang that E 40 came up with, like Anigma already said E 40 raps about a lot of the same stuff but other than that he is so creative so i overlook it.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I have infinite as well he was very lyrical back then...I think he toned it down a bit with the SSLP then stepped it up even more with the MMLP then he toned it down a bit with TES and basically just i guess you can say experimented with Encore so hopefully this next one will be hard as hell lyrically...and Em def stepped it up with the Re-up...he's a beast on that album...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah with Encore Em did most of the production himself and i think lyrically he did experiment a lot with it but im looking for to the new D12 cd and Em's next

Mr. Mat

yeah re-up was good just didnt like it cause 50 was on it
if he says he's coming back like a beast then damn i cant wait
just wish he would stop making song's about his daughter
i did like the song my dad's gone crazy though & i cant wait for d12 cd