NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
^ I'm surprised people arent catching on to the Kanye West subliminal

the opening line -

"first they made that smurf hot, then they let that junkie shine, all these mutha fuckin trophies, tell me where the fuck is mine"

the last two hip hop artist to sell major figures, are Kanye and Wayne

the "smurf" = 'Ye

the "Junkie" = Wayne

CenaHardy

Reaction score
My favourite Hip Hopper is Soulja Boy, what guys do you guys like?

Rell

Reaction score
My favourite Hip Hopper is Soulja Boy, what guys do you guys like?

lol I was about to laugh at you until I saw your age....

dont poison yourself listening to horrible bullsh*t like "souljaboy"

go listen to NAS :afro:

Wordlife

^enough said

Check out American Dream by Lil Wayne for Wayne fans... imo his best song

Check out Tech N9ne too... one of the greatest rappers alive, and underrated too

Dre

Reaction score
American Dream by Lil' Wayne is one of his best latest tracks. And speaking of Lil' Wayne... what was you guys thinking when Weezy told MTV that Tha Carter III: Rebirth is going to be a rock album? Do you like that Hip-Hop is transforming into this popish type sound? (And I'm not saying this is a bad thing).

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think Wayne making a rock album is a double-edge sword. On one side, it can be good for hip-hop with people who aren’t into rap music being brought in if the album is well-done. On the other side, it has the potential to make Hip-Hop look like more of a joke to people who aren’t into rap music. If it’s a terrible album, it’s going to make Hip-Hop, its fans and Lil’ Wayne a laughingstock to those who aren’t fans of the music.

Hip-Hop has always had a popish-type sound regardless of what anyone says. “Rapper’s Delightâ€, anyone? And I don’t think Lil’ Wayne has a place in rock music. Since it’s Weezy I’m sure it’s going to come out like trash just like Tha Carter III which was the worst album of the year IMO. Paper Trail was so much better. Anyway, it’s like I said above, this is a double-edge sword for Hip-Hop. It will either come out really good or really bad. My bet’s on really bad just because it’s Wayne who I'm not a fan of and he's not a rocker.

And another thing, did Wayne actually say that it’s going to be a rock album as in having a band and the whole nine yards or is it just going to be rock-like instrumentals with him rapping over them?

Don’t tell me Weezy’s turning limp on us…Limp Bizkit that is.

lol…

I want to make one thing perfectly clear though. When this album comes out it may sell a ton of records which will be considered a success BUT I think the quality of the album will be less than average.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
More like IF this album comes out. I'm still waiting on that joint-venture with Juelz Santana, which alledgedly was suppose to come out in 07.

The Anigma

Reaction score
That's true.

Also, isn't Wayne supposed to be doing a collabo album with T-Pain, too?

Dre

Reaction score
The Juelz Santana & Lil' Wayne project was said to be done. But due to all the legal issues with the whole label, it caused the album to be constantly push back. Hopefully I Can't Feel My Face comes out this year.

And yes, Lil' Wayne & T-Pain is making an album together called He Raps... He Sings. They said its going to come out later on this year but I doubt it.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
For the last two weeks of 09, we have our first real beef of the year.

Saigon vs. Joe Budden.

I like both, they both have great music, Saigon will make you think listening to some of his tracks. Joey just brings the punchlines they really reminds you of old school music. Joe said in Roll Call (I think) 'they dont know im out to hit and run like Saigon' referring to the Saigon/Mobb Deep fight last year. Saigon got offended and since then they've been beefin.

Saigon returned to the tube this year and dissed Joe through the whole videos. Budden first came out with 'Letter to Saigon' addressing the situation, then Saigon came out with 'Letter Opener' dissing Joe. Now I'ma say I've been a bigger Saigon fan then Joey. So as a fan, I'm asking Saigon to shut up please. He thinks too much like a jail smurf, he still pumping iron, still stating he'll knockout Joe when he sees him. Sai needs to let the jail smurf persona go and come out with some music this year.

Well, Joe came back with a full out diss on Saigon. Sai is not a battle rapper and he was out of his element in this battle. Joe didn't "Ether" him but he sure did put some "Nails in the Coffin". Sai can't come back after this and he should stick to his album this year.

Joe Budden - Pain In His Life

[yt]3fabXeVB5wM[/yt]

Joe didn't misstep at all, straight shots, no filler lines. He went all in.

“Been years, he’s taking L’s still
Turtle couldn’t help him, maybe a shell will”

"Jail is the only place where you was next to blow"

Montana

I kinda like Siagon's a little better. Both good rappers, but Siagon hit the nail on the head with Budden being an under achiever.

[yt]jKy28isLTcA[/yt]