NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Yeah Milly. That track is dope. The beat and flow is amazing. The Cool Kids made that song hot IMO. I would love to see The Cool Kids to do some tracks with Clipse, Drake, & Tyga.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I would love to see The Cool Kids to do some tracks with Drake
Mikey Rocks + Drake on the same track= Future Dopeness

I can't wait for "When Fish Ride Bicycles" to come this year so damn badly.

Dre

Reaction score
Yeah I can't wait for When Fish Ride Bicycles & Drake new mixtape call So Far Gone.

Montana

Heres a question a little off subject. What do guys think of Lil Flip? I know he's pretty much fallen off the map, but did any of you guys ever like him? I'm not that big of a fan of his, although i did like a few of his albums.

Heres a detroit video featuring all the main current detroit underground rappers.
Cap ft. K-Deezy,Tone-Tone,Big Herk,Malik & Stretch Money

[yt]HrcFqATPG0o[/yt]

More classic detroit stuff, yall may not have heard
Rock Bottom (group with big herk) - No

[yt]4SCIQtcoQu4[/yt]

K-Deezy - In my hood

[yt]so1PZM51ibM[/yt]

Tone Tone - What up doe
[yt]yoZ5uPMjbLc&feature=related[/yt]

The Anigma

Reaction score
I always felt Lil’ Flip was just another Southern rapper. He didn’t have any special flow and his rhymes were decent at best. I look at Lil’ Flip to be to Texas what Fat Joe is to New York in the sense that he put out a couple of catchy songs but he never really reached a very high level of mainstream success. And both of them beefed with artists who IMO were better than them (Lil' Flip with T.I.; Fat Joe with 50). Then after their respective beefs were done and they were smashed by their rivals, you haven't heard from them since. I don't think anyone is even checking for a Lil' Flip album anyway.

Montana

I'd have to agree with most everything you said. Good comparisions as well. At one time, Lil Flip was doing the best freestyles though. Back before the mixtape game was as big as it is today. So i think he had talent, before he was in the spotlight, then it just started to fade.

Rell

Reaction score
damn, I had to reboot my computer, and my entire of library of music got bodied :sad:

I had to start from scratch, this is all I have in my ipod right now, somebody recommend me some music...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2nknnux.jpg

all these albums are dope by the way, and they're all Hip Hop :yes: dont sleep!