NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Joey and Sai are two of my favorite rappers, but I think Joey got Saigiddy...

hopefully sai responds soon, because right now, its 2-0

that turtle punchline was just insane, anyone who watches Entourage should get that line :laugh2:

CT Styles

Off Topic
I love Gangsta Rap, any suggestions. Anything: NWA, Biggie, etc. Gimme some suggestions.

I'm liking the '90s rap right now like Wu Tang Clan.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, since you're into the Gansta rap of the 90's I suggest you check out some of Wu Tang's solo stuff. Method Man, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, etc.

I also suggest 2pac (obviously), Snoop Dogg, Geto Boys, Ice Cube, Ice T and Mobb Deep.

Montana

Well you could tell on under achiever he wasn't really trying too hard. He certainly came out to make a diss record this time.

I like it, but certainly he gets him best at the end.

Wordlife

^most definitely...

do you think Weezy will come back and diss 50 Cent for what he said?

Dre

Reaction score
I doubt he would respond back. When it comes to beef, Wayne acts like a pussy. He would act cool with someone, then make a diss record on the person, then when the media tries to ask him about it, he would make up an excuse or just brush it off (Weezy vs. Gillie for example). Plus were talking about 50 Cent. This is the same dude who finished Ja Rule career. :laugh:

Montana

yeah, 50 isn't that hot now....BUT i think on his track to Wayne he said something like what remember to Ja? What about Camron?? What about Fat Joe??? He did finish off a lot of rappers.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Sai BODIED Joe. Any Saigon fan knows the Letter P and he hit em with the Letter J. Sai actually put effort in this one.

If I’m the Weapon X, Joey, you’re Jubilee

Rep them both for Wolverine references lol.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Yeah, it's safe to say Saigon destroyed Joe.

About 50 Cent and Lil' Wayne, Lil' Wayne, as Dre said, avoids beef. He'll run his mouth about somebody but when the media ask him about it, he'll downplay the whole thing.

50 may not be too in-demand right now but I think he'll still destroy Wayne. I mean look at the list of rappers 50 has had beef with and how many of them have careers now. Beefing with other rappers is 50's comfort zone and he's great at making the diss tracks.

Lil' Wayne doesn't have much of a track record of beefing with rappers and making diss tracks because he pussies out just about every time so I don't think Wayne will respond to 50. If he does, it'll be subliminal just like he did with "Louisianimal" which by the way was wack imo.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
50 Cent will destroy Lil' Wayne. Honestly, sure I like Wayne. Some of his shit is catchy, but I think he's in his prime, and he isn't getting any bigger. I think this beef is going to escalate foresure, and 50 is going to have somewhat of a good comeback, and he's going to buckle Wayne's cocky ass down.

50 Cent is the downfall of Lil' Wayne. I can see this coming 100%.

Speaking of the Musical Gurrella, what do you dudes think about "I Get It In", and "Get Up". I love both, and they are both some raw ass shit! I have them on my Myspace <3.

Lil' Wayne can't freestyle, and he can't diss. I agree fully with what Anigma said.