NFL: Bengals VS Broncos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I wasn't complaining I just thought that was an appropriate place for a pic of Jay Sherman.

Defiant One

Reaction score
well if it includes all of the active members then yea do it, Trav didnt have any logic in the people he picked for the 6 or 8 man one he tried to do

Trav40

Reaction score
I have to admit something. I swear I didn't have a long term plan in this, I didn't have anything set up. Just hopes. And Famou$ 187 and MattHardyVersion1 and trav40 present, IWF King of the Ring 2. I will have all active members in this INCLUDING MODS AND ADMINS. Thank you.

the dark knight

make one but let me manage it cuz u guys suck! come one, no mods and only 6 people? i say 26 members, 4 mods and 2 admins.

CenaMark54

^^^Just as long as I get to go one on one with the Dark Knight.

We knew it would come to this.

the dark knight

^^^Just as long as I get to go one on one with the Dark Knight.

We knew it would come to this.

there ya are. wanting to go ONE on ONE with thr gr8 one. let me tell u somethin brother, going one on one with me will make u famous, if u smell what the knight is cookin. lol i'm drunk

u can challenge me anytime mate :) even if not in this stupid thread. U WANT SOME? COME GET SOME!!