NFL: Bengals VS Broncos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trav40

Reaction score
IWF King of the Ring

Here are people I think are deserving in this tourney, people will vote who they want to MOVE ON. No mods or admins are in this tourney, but anyone can vote.

First contest: trav40 (Havoc) vs bawjustice

Second: Dean28 vs Defiant One

Third: Famou$ 187 vs Hell Rell

Fourth: Mat vs Kaedon

This is the first round, post who you want to move on in the first round, put it all on one post. Only the first round. The first member with five votes will move on to the second round. Please vote. Voting starts now.

Trav40

Reaction score
You can vote for the entire first round on one post. Ex.

Havoc
Kaedon
D1

Like That. You can now vote for yourself.

the dark knight

who picked those members? mat to win this one. sorry D1 and dean but mat is an original ...

This Guy

This is Trav's little way of getting back for not being in the Rumble. lol I think its funny that he thinks someone like Famou$ who has only been around for a week maybe deserves this great honour.

Trav reminds me of Eric Cartmen from south park. Everytime something doesn't go his way "screw you guys, I'm going home" then tries to do something 1 better but it ends up being more lame.

Wrestling Station

This is Trav's little way of getting back for not being in the Rumble. lol I think its funny that he thinks someone like Famou$ who has only been around for a week maybe deserves this great honour.

Trav reminds me of Eric Cartmen from south park. Everytime something doesn't go his way "screw you guys, I'm going home" then tries to do something 1 better but it ends up being more lame.

Actually he reminds me of courage the cowardly dog lol!!

the dark knight

^^damn u station courage is fun and in my family they used to call me courage or casper T_T

trav40 should be ........... ill think of a character

the dark knight

^^ its because the cartoon have a lot of similarities with my family. and casper was because untill 4 or 5 years ago my skin was as white as the moon. now i'm turnin to be a ni cough cough black :)

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
You know what some one else should do this in a couple weeks or so ,cause I like the idea but trav will probably fuck it up for reasons said eariler.