NFL: Bengals VS Broncos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Ok, I got this idea that I came up with all by myself and I take 100% credit for it.

Here's how it goes. This is like the main event of WM, only it is the main event of the IWF WM.

The rules are simple. I come up with the main event participants and I am the only one who gets to vote. All other votes are pointless.

The Main Event of IWF WM 1

CenaMark54 vs the entire IWF

Let the voting begin....

CenaMark54

There you have it. The winner of the 1st ever IWF WM MAin event is CenaMark54.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
CenaMark won!?!?! You just made this kid's life better even though Edge still stole the WHC.

poorkid1236sy.jpg

CenaMark54

I felt so bad for that kid. He had to watch his hero get screwed once again by Edge.

Is there no justice in this world?

the dark knight

^^no there is no justice at all. just look at the current champ ;)

CenaMark54

^^^Yea I know right. Edge weaseled his way to a championship again. As did Vince back a few weeks ago. Then a fan wins the IC title.

The only legit champions are John Cena and Chris Benoit. Although, on seconf thought, what is Benoit doing holding a second rate title? He must be too scared to run with the big boys.

Therefore, the only legit champion is the one and only John Cena.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Guys me and trav were talking about starting this for real in a couple weeks,I personally think its a good idea and it will be pretty fun,For all you Trav haters,I will be a part of it to so dont say that itll suck because of him,thanks.

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol I knew this would be trouble the moment the words came up IWF KOTR and especially when I found out Trav was doing it.