NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Honestly I'm glad. My Elder Scrolls update was 20 gb and is just now FINALLY finishing after 3 hours. I'm watching OT.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Went back to buy a Gamecube a couple of weeks ago and that's why, bro. Kinda tired of updates and stuff like that, just wanna play. :ambrose:

On the plus side: Elder Effing Scrolls! Have as much fun as you can dream of, enjoy these two garbage teams tripping over themselves for an extra 15 minutes before you hide away in RPG-related obscurity. :bodallas:

YAY ANOTHER PPR POINT! :win:

Snowman1

Reaction score
oh a 20 yard run are you fucking kidding me.

just can feel a last second drop beating me this week lol

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Went back to buy a Gamecube a couple of weeks ago and that's why, bro. Kinda tired of updates and stuff like that, just wanna play. :ambrose:

On the plus side: Elder Effing Scrolls! Have as much fun as you can dream of, enjoy these two garbage teams tripping over themselves for an extra 15 minutes before you hide away in RPG-related obscurity. :bodallas:

YAY ANOTHER PPR POINT! :win:
I'm going to be selling some of my gamecube collection and have a lot of quality ones. Let me know if you're interested :bischoff:

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm going to be selling some of my gamecube collection and have a lot of quality ones. Let me know if you're interested :bischoff:

oh then call me all the interested! :yay:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH BABY. TAKE THAT BOMB AND CHOKE ON IT! :yes:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Let's fucking go Eagles, barely beat the jobber Cowboys

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
oh then call me all the interested! :yay:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH BABY. TAKE THAT BOMB AND CHOKE ON IT! :yes:
Ill make a listing of the games im looking to sell or have and we can figure it out. I might have to consider my other games as well....I have a fuckload of high end games for SNES, Gamecube, ps4, n64 and Sega Saturn.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I hope the Bills get blown out. Rex Ryan annoys me.

Snowman1

Reaction score
speaking of revenge games...

Hey @Vice any chance the Bernard Pierce Revenge Game goes our way? :dawg:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
speaking of revenge games...

Hey @Vice any chance the Bernard Pierce Revenge Game goes our way? :dawg:
No way. Bernard Fierce is going to go Super Saiyan 12 and torch our D for 500 yards and 8 TDs. Calling it now, 64-12 Jacksonville

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Serious post: If we win this game, when do we get to the point where playoffs are possible? lol

Looking at the playoff picture...

-New England, Cincy, Denver, and Indy are the division winners. I mean, why did we even have a regular season, lol.
(Although idk, if the Jags beat Baltimore, they're only gonna be one game back in the south! #believe)

-Right now, the 5-4 Jets and Bills are in line for the wild-cards, ahead of 5-4 Pittsburgh and 4-4 Oakland. Don't really believe anyone else has a good chance.

For what it's worth, in the NFC...
-It's currently Green Bay, Carolina, Arizona, and the Giants. None of these races are over like the AFC ones.
-Wild card is MUCH more difficult here, going up against the 6-2 Vikings 6-3 Falcons. Lots of fine teams like the 4-4 Rams + Seahawks + Eagles in the hunt (and the 4-5 Saints)

I literally wrote this to show some love to the Bears and now I can't find any to give. :downer: Why does it feel like Bears football is the NFL equivalent to getting drunk off bathtub gin?