NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Serious post: If we win this game, when do we get to the point where playoffs are possible? lol

Looking at the playoff picture...

-New England, Cincy, Denver, and Indy are the division winners. I mean, why did we even have a regular season, lol.
(Although idk, if the Jags beat Baltimore, they're only gonna be one game back in the south! #believe)

-Right now, the 5-4 Jets and Bills are in line for the wild-cards, ahead of 5-4 Pittsburgh and 4-4 Oakland. Don't really believe anyone else has a good chance.

For what it's worth, in the NFC...
-It's currently Green Bay, Carolina, Arizona, and the Giants. None of these races are over like the AFC ones.
-Wild card is MUCH more difficult here, going up against the 6-2 Vikings 6-3 Falcons. Lots of fine teams like the 4-4 Rams + Seahawks + Eagles in the hunt (and the 4-5 Saints)

I literally wrote this to show some love to the Bears and now I can't find any to give. :downer: Why does it feel like Bears football is the NFL equivalent to getting drunk off bathtub gin?
Because they are a scrub team, from a scrub town, with a scrub QB and scrub FO.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Serious post: If we win this game, when do we get to the point where playoffs are possible? lol

Looking at the playoff picture...

-New England, Cincy, Denver, and Indy are the division winners. I mean, why did we even have a regular season, lol.
(Although idk, if the Jags beat Baltimore, they're only gonna be one game back in the south! #believe)

-Right now, the 5-4 Jets and Bills are in line for the wild-cards, ahead of 5-4 Pittsburgh and 4-4 Oakland. Don't really believe anyone else has a good chance.

For what it's worth, in the NFC...
-It's currently Green Bay, Carolina, Arizona, and the Giants. None of these races are over like the AFC ones.
-Wild card is MUCH more difficult here, going up against the 6-2 Vikings 6-3 Falcons. Lots of fine teams like the 4-4 Rams + Seahawks + Eagles in the hunt (and the 4-5 Saints)

I literally wrote this to show some love to the Bears and now I can't find any to give. :downer: Why does it feel like Bears football is the NFL equivalent to getting drunk off bathtub gin?

What's wrong with bathtub gin anyway, puts hairs on your chest

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Some good games tomorrow. I got my weed ready. :hhhooh::hhhooh:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I love that I'm able to be excited for Raiders games again. Vikes/Raiders should be exciting.

I think Pats/Giants could be better than Snow thinks tho too. Pats are due for a clunker and they aren't equipped to handle ODB. I also expect Vereen to have a nice week (SNEAKY FANTASY PLAY?!?)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Looking forward to Za'Darius Smith getting to test the almighty Luke Joeckel. Remember Hogan vs Andre? This is the opposite of that

Seriously, Jaguars/Ravens is going to be a blast to watch if you're on Red Zone. No defense to be played in that one. BELIEVE IN CHRIS GIVENS
Wondering if the Lions can try to keep up with Rodgers? A-Rod is going OFF, but maybe Stafford and his weapons can get it going under Jim Bob Cooter
Love how people expect this Redskins vs Saints game is going to be this massive shootout lol. Just because the Saints defense could start us doesn't mean Cousins can look good against it
Mariota finally faces a good defense! Winston faces yet another good pass rush at least! Romo stares awkwardly from the sideline while they're up with 2 minutes to go!
The dramatically improved Bears OL gets the unblockable Rams OL, and the dramatically improved Bears pass rush gets Nickfolean Dynamite. Hey, remember when he threw 7 TDs!?
Philadelphia vs a Miami team that cared at all for 2 games. It was fun while it lasted, Kevin!
Landry Jones may be better than every QB who started for New Cleveland. Johnny Dumbass may be worse than all of the rest. 300+ yards for DeAngelo
Over/under on Broncos defensive TD's? I say 1.5. Could be the week we finally see Chase Daniel?
They finally gave us some quality West Coast football on Sunday Night! Palmer vs the Legion of Boom? Yes, please. And the other side of the ball may be more interesting!
then on Monday night we get a 50 point blowout, and Vince will complain about how that's what's killing their ratings

Snowman1

Reaction score
Pats haven't faced a who's who of receivers - had a shit schedule in general - but they've only allowed one 100+ yard WR all year: Antonio Brown in week 1
There were some other good guys they've faced (Landry, Marshall, the Allens, but none of these QBS are as good as Eli) but... well, they faced Indy with no T.Y. and Dallas with no Dez and Buffalo and Washington and...
Wow, don't be surprised if the Patriots are overrated after all! :yay:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Johnny Dumbass stripsacked on the first play lol.
Congrats to all the Todd Gurley fantasy owners!

Wow on replay Manziel wasn't even stripped!

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hear the Eagles are interested in signing Manziel, he'll fit in well making plays like that

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hear the Eagles are interested in signing Manziel, he'll fit in well making plays like that

apparently only his 4th turnover this season, seems like so many more

Snowman1

Reaction score
Landry Jones injured, so here comes Roethlisberger off the bench :blackshock:

Congrats, Senhor!

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Landry Jones down for the Steelers lol

Snowman1

Reaction score
apparently only his 4th turnover this season, seems like so many more

Seriously?!!???!?! Seems like every other play he's dropping the ball when trying to juke past invisible coverage and not seeing open tight ends. Just four turnovers? Well... there was that Thursday nighter where he just didn't do anything. Guess you're right