NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It sounds awkward, but maybe this is a blessing in disguise.
There were reports coming out all week that Triple S's agent is saying he doesn't know if he's retiring or not. Ravens don't buy it at all, and having the rest of this season to watch? I don't know Steve Smith but definitely can't buy this dude's career ending like this. SO much left in the tank.

That's the good thing about this team. As negative as we can be sometimes, it's not like the future isn't bright.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Also hilarious imagining all of us at the sports bar.

Pottsy and GN: "well,.... we're having close games now... not that terrible I don't guess... still losing and still have Cutler, though... boo"
Vice and I: "woohoo #1 pick on a kinda loaded roster legooooooo come on Titans and Lions get out of our way!"
D'Z: "Yeah keep dreaming. We beat one of the 20 shitty teams in the NFL this year, whatever, we'll show our real selves soon enough"
Sharpy somewhere: "CHIP KELLY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE YOU DOING!"
DK: "Fuck this team and fuck these injuries and fuck these refs and THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR"
TNH: "uhhh can I believe in the Saints now? Brees lookin' good yo, but... Hey waiter? Do you have barbecue buffalo wings?"
*Kevin just sits there staring into his drink, stirring it in circular motions*

then there's Aids

Reactions: Vice

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Seahawks can barely get by a mediocre/injured team in the Cowboys, lol. More like SHIT MODE.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Cowboys are the better team tho. I'd take the last 5 posters in this thread as blockers over what Russell Wilson has, and that's assuming this place isn't full of fatties, either.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Also hilarious imagining all of us at the sports bar.

Pottsy and GN: "well,.... we're having close games now... not that terrible I don't guess... still losing and still have Cutler, though... boo"
Vice and I: "woohoo #1 pick on a kinda loaded roster legooooooo come on Titans and Lions get out of our way!"
D'Z: "Yeah keep dreaming. We beat one of the 20 shitty teams in the NFL this year, whatever, we'll show our real selves soon enough"
Sharpy somewhere: "CHIP KELLY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE YOU DOING!"
DK: "Fuck this team and fuck these injuries and fuck these refs and THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR"
TNH: "uhhh can I believe in the Saints now? Brees lookin' good yo, but... Hey waiter? Do you have barbecue buffalo wings?"
*Kevin just sits there staring into his drink, stirring it in circular motions*

then there's Aids
Being king.

Snowman1

Reaction score
So far so good for the Broncos offense. Even CJ Anderson looks good... yeah safe to say my fantasy game is over lol

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Looking like I'll move up to he 2nd seed after this week if I'm not mistaken, and @Danielson is set to get his first win of the season :bischoff: Had to happen sometime, right?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Vernon Davis traded to Denver, Ken Whisenhunt fired, Joseph Randle released by the Cowboys, Kaepernick benched in favor of Gabbert.. you can definitely tell it's the halfway point of the season. Moving and grooving.