NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bigger threat to the Patriots; Steelers or Broncos?
Pats are better than both of those teams, but gotta say Steelers. I don't trust the Broncos defense to keep Brady and Gronk under 24 points, nor do I trust their offense to put up 24. With Pittsburgh, I can at least trust their offense to keep up.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Pats are better than both of those teams, but gotta say Steelers. I don't trust the Broncos defense to keep Brady and Gronk under 24 points, nor do I trust their offense to put up 24. With Pittsburgh, I can at least trust their offense to keep up.

I agree. I really don't see Broncos as much of a threat especially if they have to go to New England. I don't even fully buy their win over the Pats earlier this year because obviously that game was really Tom Brady vs. The refs.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
LOL both teams choking. Neither team wants to win it seems. :pity1:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Honestly, the more I heat about what the panthers did and said pregame I'd have probably said fuck yall too. Running around pregame with baseball bats pointing at beckham? Wtf lol that's crazy as fuck to me

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, the more I heat about what the panthers did and said pregame I'd have probably said fuck yall too. Running around pregame with baseball bats pointing at beckham? Wtf lol that's crazy as fuck to me

Panthers do seem like cocky cunts. I won't be surprised if they get wrekt and humbled, much like the Seahawks. You don't hear much from them anymore.

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The panthers always have those bats. Odell didn't think he was going to get hit lol what a load of bull

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I feel bad for Drew Brees. His teammates are so shit.