NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey D'Z, on this week's slate of games so many lines sound good

Jets -3 at Cowboys
Baltimore +7 vs Kansas City
Arizona -3 1/2 at Philadelphia
Denver +6 at Pittsburgh - can't wait for this game
Cincy -3 1/2 at San Francisco
Oakland +2 1/2 vs Green Bay - just feeling an upset here. Raiders run D is playing superb, and something's wrong with Rodgers. Have fun blocking Mack
New England -12 1/2 vs Nashville - Belichick vs Mariota sounds like fun
Seattle -14 at Cleveland - the Rawls injury scares me here but there's no way Manziel does anything against that defense

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This entire week is a trap. So many good teams on the road against bad teams. Have fun with it, I'm not putting much money on the table this week.

Definitely chill on that GB/OAK hunch. Rodgers is getting back on track against our shit tier secondary 100%

Snowman1

Reaction score
This entire week is a trap. So many good teams on the road against bad teams. Have fun with it, I'm not putting much money on the table this week.

Definitely chill on that GB/OAK hunch. Rodgers is getting back on track against our shit tier secondary 100%

It's a little worrisome yeah, especially with all these big numbers. So many upsets this year, it's hard to have that much faith in any picks.
Some of these were for some admittedly dumb reasons - the thought of Philly upsetting the almighty Cardinals on SNF just won't resonate in my mind even though they did just that against the freaking Patriots...

Idk it was fun to ask lol. And Rodgers should have eviscerated a bunch of secondaries lately

Houston oughta be a strong pick vs Indy at home btw, but depends on who starts at QB

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Any week that I look at the lines and feel they are soft is a week that I really put in the most time researching games tbh. I've lost huge chunks of bank roll being sucked into pretty lines early in the week.

I'll be looking hard at the Seattle/Cleveland game. 'Hawks run game is going to be a mess and Manziel.. gasp.. LOOKED decent last week. I actually watched him a bit. Idk man. 14??? A typical rule of thumb for me is to bet double digit dogs. They hit with alarming regularity. I will rarely if ever bet a double digit favorite.

Also why the fuck is Denver a 6 point road favorite? Exactly the type of "what the fuck do they know that I don't?" line that scares the shit out of a seasoned handicapper. Gotta find out wtf is up with that

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
OK, didn't think Denver was favored lmao. I should be sleeping, fuck you insomnia.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Any week that I look at the lines and feel they are soft is a week that I really put in the most time researching games tbh. I've lost huge chunks of bank roll being sucked into pretty lines early in the week.

I'll be looking hard at the Seattle/Cleveland game. 'Hawks run game is going to be a mess and Manziel.. gasp.. LOOKED decent last week. I actually watched him a bit. Idk man. 14???

Also why the fuck is Denver a 6 point road favorite? Exactly the type of "what the fuck do they know that I don't?" line that scares the shit out of a seasoned handicapper. Gotta find out wtf is up with that

Denver's an underdog at Pittsburgh, this typo was brought to you by frozen water.
If any defense can match up with the Steelers though...

Could be a case of recency bias with that game since Russell Wilson has been such a monster lately, but shit if the Wilson that's been playing these last few weeks show up this is gonna get ugly.
They get the Rams next week, so wouldn't expect a lookahead game.

Speaking of lookahead games, Cards/Packers next week. :woo1:, but also y'all get the coveted Thursday Night timeslot against the Chargers. So that works against both sides of that one, but that's a reason to avoid that Arizona/Philly call

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Denver D vs Pitt O should be a great watch.

I sort of like Jameis and co. going into STL as a small dog. Rams are dog shit yo.

ugh, that coaching match up. Fisher vs Lovie lmao. Of all the shit tier coaches that need to get the fuck out, those two near the top.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
SNOW tell me who ya got in my playoffs match up, I'm honestly not feeling great.

Team Me
Rodgers @ OAK
Martin @ STL
D. Johnson @ PHI
Julio Jones @ JAX
Calvin @ NO
DeSean vs BUF
Reed vs BUF
Ivory @ DAL
Cincy D @ SF

(should I play Delanie over Reed? Two top 5 TEs, I waffle all year)

His squad:

Rivers vs Miami (honestly his potential downfall)
Forte @ MIN
McFadden vs NYJ (his team looks like shit to this point, but wait for it)
ODB vs CAR
Decker @ DAL
Baldwin @ CLE
Olsen @NYG
Eifert @ SF
STL vs TB

Snowman1

Reaction score
Julio and Megatron against the Jaguras and Saints in a PPR while ODB gets the Panthers? What's not to be optimistic about?

Why not flex Delanie?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Sadly, way too much is in the hands of DeSean. Only takes one play for the guy to be a beast, let's hope it comes. If Buffalo brings as much pressure as they're known for it'll be a long day for Cousins

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Julio and Megatron against the Jaguras and Saints in a PPR while ODB gets the Panthers? What's not to be optimistic about?

Why not flex Delanie?
I feel like the game script will be highly in Ivory's favor. Dallas is in give up mode and their O has nothing for Jets D, so 20 touches seems right for Ivory. I'm going 3 RBs for sure, so no 2 TE lineup this week. Its Reed or Walker. Having 2 Skins pass catchers is sketchy and Walker should be playing from behind so lots of targets? Tough call.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You not high on Ivory this week? I know he hasn't been good over the 2nd half of the season but it feels like the right spot for him to go off.

I also have the two TE option or LT Murray who I'm not entirely opposed to. Oh and Hillman/White but fuck those guys

Snowman1

Reaction score
You not high on Ivory this week? I know he hasn't been good over the 2nd half of the season but it feels like the right spot for him to go off.

I also have the two TE option or LT Murray who I'm not entirely opposed to. Oh and Hillman/White but fuck those guys

Not so much Ivory but liking both your TE's so much. Delanie's always good, but the Cousins thing before applies to Reed too... But not starting Reed just feels dumb, you know?

That Pack run D is horrible though! Robert Turbin just destroyed them. Robert. Turbin. And with Hudson back hasn't Murray been a lot better?

But it's fantasy in 2015. May as well just flip coins lol

Snowman1

Reaction score
Mariota only has eyes for Delanie. Who else is he going to throw to? Outside of DGB, hell I can't name another Titans receiver. Hunter's hurt, Wright sucks and is likely out anyway...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hudson still hasn't come back the fat fuck