NFL 2011 Off-Season thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
And i'm watching the Pats/Jags game online, it's actually pretty decent for a preseason game,shit ton of penalties though.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Would that been the Hall of Fame game if that didn't get cancelled?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wait what is the kick off rule? Haven't heard about it.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I know pre-season games mean nothing really but i thought i'd post the finals to the games for anybody intrested. There's a few other games going on also. These two ended recently though.

Jac 12 NE 47
BAL 6 PHI 13

Also on this forum during the regular season have you guys ever done game predictions, sort of like they do on pregame shows when they make picks for all the games, and compete with each other? not sure if that's tied into the fantasy football leauge for those who are signed up but we should definitely do something on the forum also dedicated to predicting games sort of like the prediction league, just with football.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
The kicker starts further up the field at the 35 yard line i think instead of the 30. And it's almost impossible to return kicks

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
The Buffalo Bills have traded receiver Lee Evans to the Baltimore Ravens, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Friday.

The Bills will get a fourth-round pick in the 2012 draft from Baltimore.

Evans, considered a high-value vertical threat, had said this week that trade talks were just a part of the game.

"It's not a whole lot I can focus on because I have no control," Evans said Thursday. "My main goal is to do everything in my power to help this team win. That's what my focus is more so than anything."

With two years left on his contract, Evans said he hadn't asked for a trade.

Selected in the first round of the 2004 draft out of Wisconsin, Evans is the longest active-serving member of the Bills offense (not including kicker Rian Lindell), and the unquestioned leader of the team's young group of receivers.

Evans has surpassed 1,000 yards receiving twice, with his best season coming in 2006, when he had 82 catches for 1,292 yards and eight touchdowns.

"At the end of the day, all my teammates know what I can do, who I am and they respect me for that," Evans said. "They know they can trust me, they know they can believe in me, so that goes a long way."

Great move by the Ravens in my opinion.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just seen this on the b-more facebook page and this is a awesome move and didn't even cost much of anything. I mean who knows what that 4th round pick will turn into but for the time being they got a great speedster that Flacco needs. Already has the WR who work the inside routes and curl routes in Boldin and now they have a guy to stretch the field.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah exactly they didn't give too much up, The Ravens have always been good at making trades. And he'll make an immediate impact on that team, so it all works out. Except maybe for the Bills.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Bills, that team just don't really have much of anything going on besides some solid to good running backs. They got a lot of rebuilding to do and probably won't be able to compete for anything for at least like 2-3 years. Honestly surprised they didn't try to get in the mix for a QB.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
They've been rebuilding for over decade. I just see them staying in that stage for a good while longer.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I don't mind Ryan Fitzpatrick but i assume they will have the number one spot in the draft and pick Andrew Luck next year.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Andrew Luck should get a better situation. I'd hate to see him stuck there.

Kairi

Reaction score
just now turned it over to the falcons/dolphins, completely forgot all about this

Status
Not open for further replies.